395 Design jobs in Eastern England
- Eastern England (395)
- Essex (100)
- Hertfordshire (74)
- Cambridgeshire (73)
- Norfolk (55)
- Bedfordshire (49)
- Suffolk (30)
- Peterborough (13)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (122)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (26)
- Engineering Jobs (26)
- Other/General Jobs (24)
- IT Jobs (19)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (19)
- Teaching Jobs (19)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (17)
- Social Work Jobs (16)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (15)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (14)
- Manufacturing Jobs (13)
- Admin Jobs (12)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (12)
- Creative & Design Jobs (11)
- Sales Jobs (7)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (4)
- Consultancy Jobs (3)
- Maintenance Jobs (3)
- Retail Jobs (3)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (3)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (2)
- Graduate Jobs (2)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- 16 October 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6SR
- £27.00 to £34.00 per hour
Design Engineer - Civils - Freelance Your new company Working for a national contractor with projects in the UK and Internationally with projects ranging from Infrastructure to build Your new role Due to an increase in the design portfolio, we require a ...
- 16 October 2020
- Wing Lee Creative Ltd - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Based on your portfolio and experience
We are looking for a graphic designer, ideally with some experience working with video, animation and wordpress websites to join our creative marketing agency. You will be working across various projects, whether it be websites, logo design, brochure design, ...
- 27 October 2020
- Hales Group Ltd - SG19 1RB
- £37,000 to £40,000 per year
Role: Electronics Design Engineer Location: Sandy Salary: 37k - 40k Benefits Status: Permanent Full Time My client is seeking an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to be part of a multidisciplined team of engineers and will be expected actively engage ...
- 20 October 2020
- Honest Commerce - 49 Verderers Road, Chigwell UK, IG7 4NA
Help in organising files for Content and Graphic Team Help in creating concepts, layouts of design. Help with some of the community projects and collate our customer service resources Person Specification: Attention to details Good Communication skills ...
- 21 October 2020
- Technojobs - Welwyn Garden City
"Ocado Technology, powering the future of retail through sustained disruptive technology innovation" Ocado Technology is putting the world's retailers online using advanced artificial intelligence, robotics, big data, the cloud and IoT. We develop the ...
- 16 October 2020
- Talent Finder - AL1 3JB
- £30,000 to £35,000 per year
Web Designer/Developer An exciting position has become available for a full time Web Designer/Developer to join our friendly team based in St Albans. The successful candidate will earn £30,000-£35,000 per year. If you have experience as a web designer/...
- 28 October 2020
- Mosaic Recruitment Ltd - EN11 ONX
- £18,000 to £23,000 per year
Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistant/Graduate This is a brilliant opportunity for a creative, talented and highly motivated Graphic Designer/MarketingAssistant who is seeking a challenging role within a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be ...
- 19 October 2020
- Anglian Home Improvements - RM1
- £60,000 to £90,000 per year
This is you: looking for a career that gives you the freedom to be your own boss, part of a nationwide company, offering uncapped earning potential and making the most out of your outgoing personality and your technical and design capabilities. You may not ...
- 23 October 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 0DE
- £18.12 per hour
Packaging Design Associate required for a UK Leading Pharmaceuticals company based in Ware Role: Packaging Design Associate Job Type: contract role Location: Ware Contract: 16/11/2020 to 16/07/2021 Pay Rate: £18.12 per hour PAYE Job Purpose The Pack Design ...
- 25 October 2020
- Caribbean Blinds UK Ltd - CO10 1WH
This multi-faceted role is ideal for an individual who likes a varied workload. As such you must be highly organised, able to multi task and have clear communication skills. Supporting our trade dealer network along with installation teams you will provide ...