71 Design jobs in Eastern England
- Eastern England (71)
- Essex (26)
- Hertfordshire (16)
- Cambridgeshire (10)
- Norfolk (7)
- Bedfordshire (6)
- Suffolk (3)
- Peterborough (2)
- 11 February 2020
- Colchester Borough Council - Colchester, Essex
- £32,315 to £37,741 per year, pro rata
• Are you a committed, qualified urban designer/built heritage professional with the experience we are looking for? • Does the prospect of working in a dynamic urban centre founded on the long civic tradition of Britain’s First city, with an extraordinary ...
- 07 February 2020
- PeoplePlus - Newmarket, Suffolk
- £27,000 to £29,500 per year
- Competitve Benefits - See Advert
Graphic Design Tutor (HMP) Permanent – Remote based Full Time Up to £29,500 Would you like to work in an establishment where no two days are the same and where you can truly make a difference? Would you prefer small class sizes of 6-10, no endless hours of ...
- 05 February 2020
- Remarkable Jobs Limited - HP23 4QZ
- £30,000 to £35,000 per year
Project Manager/Sales Manager - Exhibition Design and Build Salary: £depending on experience Circa £30k-£35k bonus scheme Location: Hertfordshire Full Time/Permanent Company Overview Remarkable jobs are delighted to be working with an existing client, who are...
- 27 January 2020
- University of Leeds - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £33,000 to £36,500 per year
Do you have a Masters in science, mathematics or computer software development (or equivalent experience)? Do you have experience of writing scientific code in C++ or a similar language? Are you interested in developing the business skills necessary to deliver...
- 10 February 2020
- MyNewTerm - LU7 3DY
An exciting opportunity to be part of a strong team in a growing and thriving Academy with a clear vision and ambition for our students. As the number of students on roll increases we are seeking to increase the capacity of our safe-guarding team by appointing...
- 31 January 2020
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group - Southend on Sea, SS0 0EJ
Join us as an Experience Manager You’ll be designing, running and delivering the digital bank of the future with responsibilities residing in the creation and delivery of all digital experiences, propositions and channels Through identifying opportunities to ...
- 03 February 2020
- Environment Agency - East Anglia, UK
- £45,367 per year
A Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation (MEICA) Senior Engineer will have a relevant Mechanical engineering qualification and professional registration in order to assure MEICA whole life asset management activity across the business...
- 14 February 2020
- Highways England - Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK41 7LW
- £33,340.0 to £44,008.0 per year
Your new role We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Planner to join our team in Bedford. Within this role, you will be coordinating and reporting on the divisions capital and resource programmes of work using industry leading software to plot ...
- 30 January 2020
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - SS141DL
- £14.28 to £17.79 per hour
Multi-media content officer Main Purpose of the Job Support the work of the corporate communications team by generating and managing a variety of content for use in the council’s maintained communications channels-including social media accounts, website, ...
- 29 January 2020
- Government Recruitment Service - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £36,065 to £39,799 per year
Do you want to help to make a difference to children’s everyday experience of going to school? We are looking for dedicated contract specialists to work in a dynamic environment, helping to ensure that our multi-billion pound framework continue to operate as ...