70 Customer services manager jobs in South East England
- South East England (70)
- Hampshire (12)
- Kent (11)
- Buckinghamshire (9)
- Surrey (9)
- Berkshire (6)
- East Sussex (6)
- Oxfordshire (6)
- West Sussex (5)
- West Berkshire (2)
- Isle Of Wight (1)
- Other/General Jobs (12)
- Customer Services Jobs (8)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (6)
- Retail Jobs (6)
- Admin Jobs (5)
- Engineering Jobs (4)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (4)
- Sales Jobs (4)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (3)
- Property Jobs (3)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- 31 March 2021
- Perfect Placement UK Ltd - Fareham, Southern, SO32 2HL
- £30,000 per year
Parts Customer Service Manager Required – Fareham - Up to £32,000 Depending On Experience - Car Fuel Allowance - Automotive Parts Recycler - Busy Working Environment Our Client, a well-established professional vehicle recycler requires an experienced Customer ...
- 15 April 2021
- Brook Street - Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA
- £30,000 to £32,000 per year
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 Benefits include: 20 days holiday 8 bank holidays 7 additional personal days which are flexible, free parking, Perkbox, discounted products and much more Hours: 8am-4.30pm or 9am-5pm Monday- Friday Immediate requirement (please do ...
- 10 April 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK13 7LJ
- £28,000.00 to £35,000.00 per year
Experienced Customer Service Manager required for a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Your new company Hays are working with a local flourishing client in the Milton Keynes Area who are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join the team on a 12 ...
- 10 April 2021
- NHS Jobs - Reading, RG4 9SW
- Depending on experience
We are recruiting for a Reception Manager to enable the smooth running of the Reception team and to manage the Reception function internally so that the Reception team at Sonning Common Health Centre continues to provide an efficient, helpful service to our ...
- 20 April 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Milton Keynes, MK15 8HN
Main Duties and Responsibilities Re-proof waterproof garments Wash and Care for down Jackets Mending customers damaged garments and tailoring Responsible for managing stock of all trims/fabrics/wash detergent and reproofing Looking after the machines Managing ...
- 16 April 2021
- Acorn Recruitment - Southampton, Hampshire, SO140AZ
- £11.04 per hour
We are looking for temporary resource to support customers to reach their end goal in a very interesting, global company. Working within the Customer Services Team, we are looking for people to work using standard emails and templates with attention to detail...
- 26 March 2021
- Holt Recruitment Ltd - Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2RA
- £25,000 to £26,000 per year
Our client is a brand franchised motor trade dealership and have the requirements for an experienced, high performing Service Advisor to join their successful Aftersales team in Canterbury offering a excellent basic salary and bonus structure Key role and ...
- 13 April 2021
- Omni RMS - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8BP
- £45,000 to £50,000 per year
Project Manager Permanent, Full Time Salary: £50,000 neg Company Car/Fuel Card Location: Griffin Lane, Aylesbury. HP19 8BP We are recruiting for a proven Project Manager with a drainage bias to manage the delivery of our maintenance programme across the ...
- 12 April 2021
- UCC Coffee UK Ltd - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £20,000 to £22,000 per year
- + Pension + other Company Benefits
Working closely with the planning and account management teams, the role will be responsible for reviewing open service jobs, customer reporting and third party systems management in order to provide dedicated, pro-active service support to UCC National ...
- 20 April 2021
- b3 jobs ltd - Southampton, Hampshire
- £22,000 per year
Logistics Assistant Job ref: 62832 | £22,000 | Hampshire The company This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a traditional, family business which is extremely proud of their products. Supplied into high quality outlets and major UK retailers, the company ...