180 Industrial designer jobs in UK
- UK (180)
- North West England (30)
- Eastern England (25)
- South East England (24)
- London (22)
- South West England (18)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (14)
- West Midlands (13)
- Scotland (7)
- East Midlands (5)
- Wales (4)
- Retail Jobs (42)
- Engineering Jobs (39)
- Creative & Design Jobs (14)
- Sales Jobs (14)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (9)
- Other/General Jobs (8)
- Teaching Jobs (8)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (6)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (6)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (5)
- Maintenance Jobs (5)
- Manufacturing Jobs (4)
- Admin Jobs (3)
- Consultancy Jobs (2)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- 16 October 2019
- Red Recruit Ltd - UB5 5QQ
- £35,000 per year
Shipping Client Account Manager - London - £35k - VR/20539 The Company & Role: Our client a specialist shipping company are looking for a Shipping Client Account Manager to join their busy and expanding business. The position is within the Import/Export Team. ...
- 10 October 2019
- University of Lincoln - Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £33,797 per year
The University of Lincoln is seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Fellow to join a multi-disciplinary team within the Lincoln Institute for Agri-Food Technology (LIAT). The successful candidate will be employed as part of a Ceres-funded project, which ...
- 17 October 2019
- Guru Careers - London, EC2M 7PY
- £25,000 to £35,000 per year
Graphic Designer Central London A Graphic Designer is needed to join a fast-paced events agency in London just a short walk from Liverpool Street Station. This leading creative event and design agency offer unique detailed creative, original design, in-depth ...
- 10 October 2019
- Aston University - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £26,243 to £31,302 per year
Applications are invited for the post of Teaching Assistant in Biomedical Engineering. Successful candidates will demonstrate enthusiasm for education and a commitment to the development of Biomedical Engineers with specific focus on Optics and/or Robotics. ...
- 10 October 2019
- Best Connection - TW4 5SY
- £9.50 to £10.50 per hour
C/B R/T FLT DRIVERS REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY One of the world’s leading non-asset- based supply chain management companies based in Hounslow, are looking for x10 flt drivers to join their operation. The company design and implement industry-leading solutions in ...
- 14 October 2019
- University of Leeds - Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £27,511 to £32,817 per year
- It is likely that an appointment will be made no higher than £27,511 p.a., since there are funding limitations which dictate the level at which the appointment can start.
Are you an ambitious researcher with experience of manufacturing textile materials for physical testing and characterisation? Are you interested in applying knowledge of fibre science, textile manufacturing and textile testing to address industry challenges? ...
- 27 September 2019
- Rapport Technical Recruitment Limited - York, North Yorkshire
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
We are proud to be assigned by a niche consultancy to recruit a commercially astute individual who has the drive to add real value and enhance the company s capabilities. 7 years ago having attained many years’ experience in front end design, IT/CAD management...
- 01 October 2019
- DFS Composites Limited - Southampton, Hampshire
- £50,000 per year
An exciting opportunity to join a cutting-edge technology solution provider working in the fast-growing wind industry. Based in Ocean Village Innovation Centre, Ocean Way, Southampton, SO14 3JZ, UK. This opportunity is ideal for candidates wishing to work with...
- 25 September 2019
- Facebook - London, UK
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to ...
- 09 October 2019
- Fabrinet UK Ltd - Calne, Wiltshire
- Competitive salary
We are looking to recruit an experienced Quality/CI Engineer to join our Quality team. This position will report into the CI & Quality Manager and be based in Calne, Wiltshire. The primary function of this role is to lead on and/or support continuous ...