4 Industrial designer jobs in ScotlandShow filters
- Full time (4)
- 08 September 2020
- Robert Gordon University - AB10 7AQ
- £22,000 to £24,500 per year
- You will also benefit from a Personal Development Budget of £4,000.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious graduate in textile design, or a strongly related field, to fast-track their career development as a Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) Associate in Textile Design & Technology (Wovens). KTP (Knowledge ...
- 09 September 2020
- Glasgow Caledonian University - Glasgow, Scotland
- £42,792 to £49,553 per year
Glasgow Caledonian University is a vibrant, multi-cultural and modern university in the centre of Glasgow, and is placed amongst the top 50 universities globally (THE Impact rankings, 2020). Our welcoming community of 20,000 students, from more than 100 ...
- 20 August 2020
- Computershare UK - Edinburgh, Scotland
Senior Oracle Developer Edinburgh Competitive Salary Realistic Progression Opportunities Technical Training & Development Award Winning Employee Share Plan Company Pension Flexible Working Hours 25 Days Holiday Excellent Working Culture Computershare is...
- 04 September 2020
- Robert Gordon University - Aberdeen, AB10 7GJ
- £34,804.00 to £49,553.00 per year
Job Summary We are pleased to advertise an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join the academic team of the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture & Built Environment, contributing to teaching, research, and consultancy, and to the ...