124 Designer jobs in West London
- West London (124)
- Shepherd's Bush (16)
- Soho (15)
- Paddington (8)
- Ealing (7)
- Fitzrovia (7)
- Hammersmith (7)
- Chiswick (6)
- Hanwell (6)
- Southall (6)
- Brentford (5)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (34)
- IT Jobs (14)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (12)
- Creative & Design Jobs (8)
- Engineering Jobs (8)
- Other/General Jobs (6)
- Social Work Jobs (6)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (5)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (5)
- Teaching Jobs (5)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (4)
- Admin Jobs (3)
- Consultancy Jobs (3)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- Retail Jobs (2)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- 11 October 2019
- Talent Hive Ltd - Hammersmith, West London
- £30,000 to £30,000 per year
- 40 weeks plus 4 weeks holiday, Internal bonus scheme (10% salary), Career progression, Monday to Friday 0700 - 1600
The Company • A market leader contract catering company within the education sector. • An established group who have a proven track record of developing its employees. • A company conscious of current food trends and always striving to be ‘the very best’ • Our...
- 11 October 2019
- Randstad CPE - Brentford, London, TW7 4WQ
- £220 to £250 per day
Mechanical Supervisor/Site Manager Rate: £220-£250 a day Duration: 2 Year Project Location: Brentford, West London Start: ASAP Are you looking for an exciting role within Design & Build for a top M&E Contractor? Look no further we have the role for you Our ...
- 14 October 2019
- IMPERIAL COLLEGE HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST - London, W12 0HS
- £44,347 - £50,549 pa inc
Highly Specialist Occupational Therapist – Specialist Medicine and Complex Discharges Band 7 Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and highly skilled occupational therapist to join our dynamic team. The ...
- 12 October 2019
- NHS Jobs - London, NW1 5JD
- £52,306 to £60,983 pa inclusive
Programme Lead - Recovery and Planning, Central London CCG Band 8B Salary: £52,306 to £60,983 pro rata, per annum, inclusive of High Cost Area Supplement Work Base: 15 Marylebone Road, currently 87 Newman Street 37.5 hours per week Permanent NHS Central London...
- 14 October 2019
- IMPERIAL COLLEGE HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST - London, W2 1NY
- £29,057 - £36,134 pa inc
Take a closer look at our endoscopy nursing service “I have nothing but praise for the kindness, gentle humour, professionalism and caring that was shown to me by all.”Ex-patient, Department of Endoscopy, St Mary’s Hospital, March 2019 Come and join a team ...
- 25 September 2019
- West London Mental Health Trust - Hammersmith, UB1 3EU
- £51,383 to £57,596 pa pro rata inc HCAS
Highly Specialist Clinical Psychologist – Charing Cross Hospital Neurological Rehabilitation Unit (CNRU) Band 8a Full time, 37.5 hours Clinical Health Psychology & Neuropsychology Team This is an exciting opportunity to work within the field of neurological ...
- 26 September 2019
- Gram Games Ltd - Hammersmith, West London
• Position: Senior User Acquisition Manager - Paid Social • Location: London, UK • Salary: Competitive • Reporting To: Director of User Acquisition Manager • Posting Date: 26 September 2019 • Closing Date: 26 October 2019 • Vacancies available: 1 Senior User ...
- 30 September 2019
- Pertemps - Acton, London, W3 7RQ
- £20,000 to £27,000 per year
Our client is a company based in ACTON that produces architectural metalwork products for the interior design/ architecture/ industries. They are looking for a candidate that wants a multifaceted role in a fun fast paced environment. As it is a small company ...
- 16 October 2019
- Protocol Education - Ealing Broadway, London, W5
- £675 to £825 per week
Protocol Education are looking for a Year 1 Teacher to work in a lovely catholic school in Ealing Broadway. The school are looking to recruit and experienced Class teacher to start in January 2020. The School; -Great location with easy transport links -Ongoing...
- 15 October 2019
- NHS Jobs - 87-91 Newman Street, London W1T 3EY, W1T 3EY
- £29,057 to £36,134 pa iclusive of HCS
Job Title: NW London Child Death Review Administrator role Band: Band 5 Salary Range: £29,057 to £36,134 per annum, inclusive of Inner High Cost Area supplement Work Location: 87-91 Newman Street, London W1T 3EY Hours per week: 37.5 Contract Type: Permanent ...