135 Industrial design jobs in UK
- UK (135)
- Eastern England (22)
- South East England (19)
- London (16)
- South West England (16)
- Scotland (12)
- West Midlands (11)
- North West England (8)
- East Midlands (5)
- North East England (5)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (5)
- Engineering Jobs (45)
- Sales Jobs (26)
- Creative & Design Jobs (17)
- Retail Jobs (16)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (4)
- Admin Jobs (3)
- Consultancy Jobs (3)
- Other/General Jobs (3)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (3)
- Teaching Jobs (3)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- 13 November 2019
- Luton Bennett - PO3 5LZ
- £35,000 to £40,000 per year
Electronic / Electrical Engineer Portsmouth £35,000 - £40,000 Starting Salary 25 Days Holiday Bank Holidays Pension Possible Share Options 40 Hours a Week – Flexible Working Electronic / Electrical Engineer required for an innovative and technology driven ...
- 20 November 2019
- Jonathan Lee Recruitment - DY2 0JZ
Mechanical Design Engineer - Tooling - SolidWorks - £30,000 - £40,000 Benefits - Dudley A well-established machining company who are market leaders in their field, mainly supplying formed and machined components to the aerospace industry require a Mechanical ...
- 28 November 2019
- Randstad CPE - Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5BY
- £20,000 to £24,000 per year
Graduate Structural Engineer 20-24k A multi-discipline design consultancy are looking for a graduate structural engineer to join their design team in its Slough office. The ideal candidate for the role must be degree qualified in either civil or structural ...
- 29 November 2019
- Jonathan Lee Recruitment - CV4 7AL
Vehicle Packaging Zone Leader- Contract- Warwick - £Competitive rate This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Packaging Engineer to join a small but complete vehicle manufacturer. The Vehicle Packaging Zone Leader will report into the Head ...
- 06 December 2019
- Postify - WF9 3AP
About our client Our client is an industry-leading print and design facility with a full service capability, specialising in the Restaurant, Bar, Nightclub and Drink industries among others. Following the business’s continued success and growth we are looking ...
- 04 December 2019
- Manucomm Recruitment - ba6
- £29,000 to £35,000 per year
CAD Draughtsman/ Designer (Engineering) - Glastonbury Salary £29-35K Mon – Friday My client is an established Engineering Company based in the heart of Somerset. They are now looking for a CAD Draughtsman / Designer with engineering / manufacturing experience ...
- 09 December 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - City of London, London, ec2v6dn
- £29.46 per hour
Your new company A leading global investment bank is looking to recruit a Presentation and graphics specialist to join the London team on a temp to perm basis, due to start ASAP. Your new role In your new role as a Presentation and graphics specialist you will...
- 11 December 2019
- Remarkable Jobs Limited - HP23 4QZ
- £30,000 to £40,000 per year
Project Manager - AV/Exhibitions/Live Events Salary - £30k - £35k depending on experience bonus Location - Tring, Hertfordshire Full time/permanent The company Remarkable jobs are delighted to be working with a brand-new client who operate within the ...
- 18 November 2019
- University of Bath - Shepton Mallet, Somerset
- £31,000 to £35,000 per year
- pension and a £2,698 training budget towards your personal development.
University of Bath KTP Programme Seamap (U.K.) Ltd KTP Associate – Project Engineer (marine sensor design) Kick start your career with a KTP – become a business leader of the future Job location: Shepton Mallet, Somerset. Excellent package: £31,000 – £35,000 ...
- 19 November 2019
- University of Birmingham - University of Birmingham, Edgbaston
- £27,511.00 to £30,046.00 per year
- Full time starting salary is normally in the range £27,511 to £30,046. With potential progression once in post to £33,797 a year
Closing date: 19 December 2019 Full time Fixed Term – up to 31 August 2023 Full time starting salary is normally in the range £27,511 to £30,046. With potential progression once in post to £33,797 a year This role will be based in the Metallurgy and Materials ...