1,367 Social care swyddi yn Greater ManchesterDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- North West England
- Greater Manchester (1,367)
- Manchester (769)
- Salford (92)
- Bury (85)
- Stockport (68)
- Rochdale (62)
- Oldham (59)
- Bolton (44)
- Wigan (42)
- Ashton-Under-Lyne (39)
- Altrincham (29)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (634)
- Swyddi dysgu (140)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (133)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (133)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (126)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (45)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (37)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (22)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (19)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (16)
- Swyddi peirianneg (14)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (7)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (7)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (6)
- Swyddi gwerthu (6)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (5)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (4)
- Swyddi TG (3)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (2)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (2)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (2)
- Swyddi eiddo (1)
- Swyddi manwerthu (1)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (1)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 16 January 2023
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - Oldham, Greater Manchester
Teacher of Health and Social Care Hours 37.5 hours per week Salary Grade 2 - £22,307 Grade 3 – £27,242 Location Ashton Ashcroft offers the right balance of personalised learning and intensive support to help every student break through barriers and reach their...
- 16 January 2023
- senploy - Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester
- £22,307 per year
Teacher of Health and Social Care Hours 37.5 hours per week Salary Grade 2 - £22,307 Grade 3 - £27,242 Location Ashton Ashcroft offers the right balance of personalised learning and intensive support to help every student break through barriers and reach their...
- 21 January 2023
- Teacheractive Limited - WA14
- £29,658 to £40,146 per year
Health and Social Care Lecturer Location: Trafford Permanent - Full Time Rate: Up to £29,658 - £40,146 (pro rata) Have you get experience and qualifications in Health and Social Care? Would delivering lectures excite you? Would developing student skills ...
- 12 January 2023
- Service Care Solutions - Greater Manchester , Greater Manchester, WN1 1YN
- £50 to £60 per hour
Service Care Legal are currently recruiting a Team Lawyer who has significant Adult social care Legal Experience. This will be based in Greater Manchester area. Being successful within this role, you will join a growing, successful team that will support you ...
- 28 January 2023
- Newbarn Ltd - Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- £25,584.00 to £26,095.00 per year
Newbarn Ltd provides supported living accommodation and homecare and outreach support for people with complex mental health needs including people with dual diagnoses, personality disorders and substance misuse. If you have a positive, flexible and autonomous ...
- 26 January 2023
- MHA Handsworth - WA14 2LA
- £10.11 per hour
Looking to use your skills to benefit older people in a homely environment? We are currently recruiting for an Activities Co-ordinator to join our team and to work within the Home to provide activity opportunities for our residents. In conjunction with the ...
- 27 January 2023
- Routes Healthcare - OL11
Routes Healthcare – Registered Manager - Reablement Routes Healthcare are a leading service provider in the North of England delivering over 1.8 million hours of care per year to the community. We specialise in high quality homecare covering complex care, ...
- 06 February 2023
- Salford City College - M50 3SR
- £23,991 to £31,645 per year
Trainer/Assessor Health and Social Care Reference: SCCG2497 | Closing Date: 19th February 2023 | Interview Date: w/c 27th February 2023 Salary: Up to £27,261 unqualified, Up to £31,645 if qualified |Contract Type: Permanent | Hours per Week: 37 | Location: ...
- 20 January 2023
- AoC Jobs - WA15 0QG
- £21856 - £23955 Per Year
The Trafford College Group (TCG) has an opportunity for 2 Placement Officer's within the Health & Social Care team to help us achieve our vision of unlocking potential and fostering success. The Job: We have a new and exciting opportunity to join our Health ...
- 23 January 2023
- Crossroads Care NW - Wigan, Greater Manchester
- £10.50 to £15.75 per hour
Social Care - Youth/Child Care Support Workers. Crossroads Care North West is a registered charity that supports children, young people, adults and the elderly in their own home and the community. As a Carer Support Worker working in Wigan, you will be ...