92 Design swyddi yn North East EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (40)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (9)
- Swyddi dysgu (8)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (7)
- Swyddi TG (7)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (4)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (3)
- Swyddi gwerthu (3)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (2)
- Swyddi peirianneg (2)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (2)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (1)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (1)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (1)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (1)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 24 May 2020
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 4LF
- £350.00 to £450.00 per day
Job Title: Design Manager Client information: This is a great opportunity to work for a large well established Rail contractor. My client has a number of high profile projects secured in and around North East area. If you are looking for the next step in your ...
- 30 April 2020
- Protocol Education - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne-Tees, NE1
- £95 to £220 per day
Due to the covid-19 crisis, Protocol Education are now recruiting for September 2020. When schools do re-open, they will need immediate support with their teacher staffing. Protocol Education will be there to help schools and those Teachers who are looking for...
- 19 May 2020
- Heron Foods - Wallsend, NE28 7DB
- £21,648 Per Annum
Role overview Store Manager Designate, High Howden, North Tyneside, NE28 7DB, £21,648 per annum, plus benefits, 45 hours per week. Heron Foods is a food retail business providing its customers with high quality, low priced products. Since joining forces with B...
- 19 May 2020
- Heron Foods - Ashington, NE63 9UL
- £21,648 Per Annum
Role overview Store Manager Designate, Ashington, Northymberland, NE63 9UL, £21,648 per annum, plus benefits, 45 hours per week. Heron Foods is a food retail business providing its customers with high quality, low priced products. Since joining forces with B&M...
- 28 May 2020
- NHS Jobs - Monkton Hall, NE32 5NN
- £45,753 - £51,668
Designated Nurse Children Looked After AFC- Band 8a 0.5wte- substantive post South Tyneside CCG has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Nurse to join their Quality and Patient Safety team. This will provide the right individual the professional ...
- 01 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - DH1 5JJ
- £25050 - £26733 Per Year
New College Durham are looking for a Senior Work Placement Co-ordinator to join our team within the School of Tourism, Digital & Creative Industries. The postholder will contribute to the effective and efficient organisation and delivery of designated courses ...
- 13 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - DH1 3DA
- £22361 - £24392 Per Year Support Grade E01-03; £22,361 to £24,392 per annum (pro rata)
The post holder will be a member of the team within the School of Tourism, Digital & Creative Industries and will contribute to the effective, efficient organisation and delivery of designated courses supporting academic colleagues with a focus on student ...
- 06 May 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - North Shields, NE27 0QJ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHFML (Northumbria Healthcare Facilities Management Limited. Northumbria Healthcare Facilities Management Limited (NHFML) are a wholly-owned subsidiary business of Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. NHFML manages...
- 27 May 2020
- Technojobs - Newcastle
PHP Developer - Newcastle Upon Tyne Salary up to £45k DOE 2 days remote per week (Fully remote due to Covid) Looking to work for a leading company in their sector? My client are looking for a PHP Developer to join their ever expanding team. As a PHP Developer ...
- 04 May 2020
- NRL Ltd - North East England, Tyne-Tees, NE1
- £55,000.00 to £65,000.00 per year
Senior Planner (Civils) – North East A well-established national contractor has an opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their business in the North East About the Role: - Responsible for the contract programmes for design and construct civil engineering ...