377 Design swyddi yn North East EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (108)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (63)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (27)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (25)
- Swyddi peirianneg (24)
- Swyddi TG (21)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (16)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (11)
- Swyddi gwerthu (11)
- Swyddi dysgu (9)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (8)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (7)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (6)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (6)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (5)
- Swyddi graddedigion (5)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (5)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (4)
- Swyddi manwerthu (4)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (3)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (3)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (2)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi ynni, olew a nwy (1)
- Swyddi eiddo (1)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 19 September 2019
- Cordant People - Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, DL5 6AP
- £26,000 to £32,000 per year
My client is looking for a Design Engineer to join their growing Product Design team. Responsible for 3D cost effective component design in its entirety. Skills Essential: Skilled at 3D modelling techniques using Creo 2 & other peripheral packages Good ...
- 25 September 2019
- Cordant People - Peterlee, County Durham, SR8 2JH
- £16,000 to £17,000 per year
My client in Peterlee is looking for an administrator to join their design team. This role is being created to sort the design team with the process of information from design to manufacture. This role is full time and permanent and would suit someone who is ...
- 11 October 2019
- Capita plc - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 1LE
Becoming an Interaction Designer with Capita Orange Bus: As an Interaction Designer (UX/UI Designer) you would be responsible for planning the user journey, interaction points and UI elements to support finding the most suitable solution to a problem. You draw...
- 08 October 2019
- Jonathan Lee Recruitment - NE11 0QD
Power Electronics Design Engineer – Gateshead - £ Competitive Excellent benefits A Power Electronics Design Engineer is required for a thriving electric drives company. The successful candidate will be responsible for design, developing, implementing and ...
- 26 September 2019
- Discount Vehicle Lettering Company - NE37 3HB
- £18,000 to £21,000 per year
- Profit Share after first year
We have a vacancy for a Marketing / Design Graduate with knowledge of social media advertising, email campaigns and the ability to design marketing promotions. This is a full time permanent position, where excellent command of English Language and a keen eye ...
- 16 October 2019
- Elddis - DH8 7PE
Main Purpose Of The Job : Support the development of strategic Product Roads working within a team creating 3D designs and 2D detailed drawings for new product within demanding timescales achieving timing and quality targets Responsibilities : Creating Product...
- 04 October 2019
- Fleet Recruitment Ltd - Ashington, Northumberland
Fleet Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading manufacturing company based in Ashington. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing team. The Role The role of a Mechanical Design Engineer ...
- 15 October 2019
- Durham University - Durham, County Durham
- £33,797 to £40,322 per year, pro rata
Job Reference Number: 020912 Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer Department: Physics Responsible to: Chief Engineer Grade: Grade 7 Salary range: £33,797 - £40,322 plus potential for market supplement based on experience Contract type: Full time, fixed term (...
- 20 September 2019
- Home Group Limited - Newcastle upon Tyne (Gosforth Park Way), NE12 8ET
- £21,000 to £30,100 per year
- Salary £21,000 - £30,100 depending on skills and experience
Graphic and Digital Designer Flexible location will be considered including Newcastle, London, Leeds or homeworking combined with a day in one of our offices each week. Temporary (12 months), Part Time (18.75 hpw) Salary £21,000 to £30,100 per annum – (Pro ...
- 20 September 2019
- Homebase Rooms LTD trading as Bathstore - Jesmond, NE2 1DD
- £17,500 to £23,000 per year
- £17,500 basic OTE £23,000 plus benefits
Some great news Homebase has recently acquired 44 of the Bathstore stores and we are delighted to welcome it into the Homebase family. This is a much loved brand and it is a pleasure that we will be able to continue to see it on our high street, we are really ...