106 Health social care swyddi yn London
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- London (106)
- South East London (28)
- North West London (20)
- East London (14)
- South West London (9)
- West London (8)
- North London (6)
- Harrow (5)
- Croydon (4)
- Uxbridge (4)
- Enfield (2)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (41)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (26)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (12)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (9)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (4)
- Swyddi dysgu (4)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (3)
- Swyddi peirianneg (2)
- Swyddi gwerthu (2)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (2)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 31 July 2020
- NHS England - Negotiable, SE1 6LH
- £75,914 - £87,754 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Strategic Finance team, within the Finance, Planning and Performance Directorate. This post is in the Financial Strategy and Allocations team, and whilst the precise responsibilities will be tailored to suit the ...
- 04 August 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - London, E1 8DE
- £24,210 to £25,615 pa inclusive HCA
Fixed Term Contract An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 x Band 3 Mental Health Law Clerks based in the East London area. The post involves assisting and supporting the Mental Health Law Administration Manager and other members of the mental health law ...
- 29 July 2020
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £29,888 - £36,738 p.a. inc.
This is an ideal opportunity for newly qualified and experienced B5 physiotherapists to gain experience within a diverse and friendly rotation programme across health and social care service providers in City and Hackney. Our rotations are within community; ...
- 22 July 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Woolwich, SE18 4QH
- £36,070 - £42,712 £36,070.00 - £42,712.00 pa inc
Specialist Physiotherapist, Band 6 We are looking to appoint a committed, highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled Band 6 Specialist Physiotherapist to our dynamic, integrated multi- disciplinary Rapid Response Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join ...
- 24 July 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Exeter, Devon, SW18 4DJ
- £11.75 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Mental Healthcare Assistant to fill shifts in a hospital based in Exeter. The pay rates for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £11.75 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ...
- 20 July 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E1 8DE
- £82,804 - £94,644 per annum inclusive HCA
Associate Director - Child and Adolescent Mental Health - East London This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, flexible , knowledgeable, health or social care leader to take on the challenge as we transform our community and in patient CAMHS ...
- 07 August 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Westminster, London, W2 6LA
- £26.00 to £27.00 per hour
Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role based in South Westminster. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing ...
- 13 July 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
The National Workforce Team within the Nursing Directorate at NHS England and NHS Improvement are looking to recruit a Policy Officer. The post holder will support the delivery of a programme of work to drive forward national Nursing Policy. This includes the ...
- 14 July 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Brent, London, E1 7JH
- £30.00 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Community Mental Health Team in Brent. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' ...
- 16 July 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Wandsworth, London, SW18 2pu
- £34.00 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work full-time within a Children in Need Team based in Wandsworth.The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be...