35 Health social care swyddi yn HullDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Yorkshire And The Humber
- East Riding
- Hull (35)
- Sutton-On-Hull (10)
- Gipsyville (9)
- Willerby (4)
- Garden Village (2)
- Hedon (1)
- Saltend (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (28)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (3)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (2)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (2)
Math o gytundeb
- 27 February 2021
- NHS Jobs - Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust Willerby, HU10 6ED
- £53,168 - £62,001 Dependant on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Humber Coast and Vale Specialised Mental Health, Learning Disability and Autism Provider Collaborative Commissioning Team for a Quality and Governance Lead. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated ...
- 03 February 2021
- TribePost Ltd - HU9 1DN, HU9 1DN
- £8.72 per hour
- £8.72 per hour
Care Support Worker Location: Hull, East Yorkshire Salary: £8.72 per hour Contract: 35, 28 and 21 hour per week contracts available, Permanent We are the Avocet Trust; we are recruiting and we want you. Are you ready to make a real difference to someone's life...
- 16 February 2021
- Wishes Care and Support Yorkshire Ltd - Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire
- £9.30 per hour
Are you looking for a rewarding job that fits around you and your family? We are a leading local provider in Health and Social Care. We are looking to expand our team of domiciliary carers, providing the highest standards of care to the community in Hull and ...
- 20 February 2021
- NHS Jobs - Northpoint Medical Practice, Hull, HU7 4DW
- £58,808 - £88,744 Dependant on experience
Are you looking for a new opportunity within Primary Care? Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust provides 8 well established GP practices across Hull & the East Riding of Yorkshire. We provide excellent healthcare to over 48,000 patients within the GP Practices...
- 16 February 2021
- NHS Jobs - Walker Street Centre, Hull, HU3 2HE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit to a Speech and Language Therapy Team Lead post for our well established children’s speech and language therapy team. The speech and language therapy team is part of an integrated children’s therapy service and ...
- 25 February 2021
- NHS Jobs - Rosedale Community Unit, Hedon, HU12 8JU
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
Holderness Mental Health Team have a vacancy for a Healthcare Assistant to support the Multi-Disciplinary Team to offer service users the best care possible. The team works with adults who experience a wide range of mental health difficulties which can reduce ...
- 15 February 2021
- Newcross Healthcare Solutions - Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU1 3QX
- £28.13 per hour
- Free DBS and uniform
A nurse like you makes a difference As a Registered Nurse in Kingston upon Hull and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can ...
- 19 February 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, hu7 4rd
- £9.50 to £10.50 per hour
Senior Support Worker job, Hull. £9.50 an hour Adult Learning Disabilities. Your new company You will be joining a company that supports adults with learning disabilities and complex needs within residential and supported living settings as a Team Leader. You ...
- 02 February 2021
- Barchester Health Care - Hull, East Riding, HU7 4FG
Number of hours 40.00 ABOUT THE ROLE As an Operational Trainer with Barchester, you’ll make sure the people working in our care homes and independent mental health hospitals have the training they need to provide the best in person-centred care for our ...
- 12 February 2021
- NHS Jobs - Trust HQ, Willerby, HU10 6ED
Do you enjoy leading and motivating staff? Is your passion AMHP work? Do you want to make a positive difference to those people who use mental health services? We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and highly skilled Approved Mental Health Professional to the ...