5,012 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (5,012)
- South East England (861)
- North West England (612)
- East Midlands (607)
- South West England (581)
- Eastern England (557)
- West Midlands (476)
- London (293)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (271)
- Scotland (245)
- Cymru (243)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (1,616)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (1,526)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (930)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (263)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (190)
- Swyddi dysgu (124)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (92)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (57)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (48)
- Swyddi peirianneg (25)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (24)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (24)
- Swyddi TG (22)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (9)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (9)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (8)
- Swyddi manwerthu (8)
- Swyddi amaethyddiaeth, pysgota a choedwigaeth (7)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (7)
- Swyddi graddedigion (4)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (4)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (4)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (4)
- Swyddi eiddo (2)
- Swyddi gwerthu (2)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (1)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (1)
- Swyddi teithio (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 28 September 2021
- Purely Care - Norwich, Norfolk
- £9.20 to £10.20 per hour
Purely Care are seeking reliable and friendly care workers to work evening shifts between the hours of 4pm-10:30pm or 6pm-10:30pm around 3 to 4 evenings a week. Purely Care provide care in the community to clients in the Hellesdon and Sprowston area of Norwich...
- 10 September 2021
- Caledonia Social Care - West Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- £9.50 to £9.50 per hour
Variety of posts available - FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME Guaranteed contracted hours - , regular overtime, sessional/bank opportunities, evening and weekend opportunities. Flexible work patterns A driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential. Full PPE ...
- 27 September 2021
- South Gloucestershire and Stroud College - Filton, Bristol
- £23,922 to £30,933 per year, pro rata
- Generous employer pension contributions to the Teachers Pension Scheme, of over 23%. Plus a variety of additional employment benefits.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities Tutor, plan and deliver on the CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions Deliver units on Level 3 Technical Diploma year 2 in Health and Social Care Assess work and give feedback to learners verbally and on office ...
- 07 September 2021
- JDS CARE UK LIMITED - Swansea, Wales
Make a difference every day – Become a Social Care Worker. Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve brightened up someone’s day – especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult Caremark Swansea are looking for warm and kind ...
- 31 August 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 2LA
- £120.00 to £170.00 per day
Health and Social Care Teacher, Sheffield, September start, competitive rates of pay, 4 days per week. Your new company Your new school is based within Sheffield and has high expectations of students and staff alike in every area of the school. Rated good by ...
- 10 September 2021
- People Plus Group LTD - Newcastle Upon Tyne, TWR, NE15
- £10.00 per hour
Social Care Personal Assistant Job title Social Care Personal Assistant Hours 4 hours per week Location Benwell, NE15 Rates of pay £10.00 per hour Personal Assistant required for a young girl, who has a strong personality. She has a rare form of Epilepsy, ...
- 19 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - BN2 1DZ
- £10257 - £10257 Per Year £10,257 per annum (Incremental range from 25,643 to £34,433 pro rata pa)
Based at the East Campus, Brighton 14.8 hours per week - 0.4FTE We are seeking to appoint an experienced practitioner to deliver an exceptional student experience through the delivery of outstanding teaching, learning and assessment leading to positive ...
- 22 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - OX28 1GN
- £27051 - £36651 Per Year £27,051 - £36,651 per annum, pro rata
Lecturer in Health & Social Care £27,051 - £36,651 per annum, pro rata 22.2 hours per week 52 weeks per annum Witney Campus Permanent The Faculty of Service Industries are looking to appoint a Lecturer in the School of Health and Education, an outstanding area...
- 21 September 2021
- Abingdon & Witney College - Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- £27,051 to £36,651 per year, pro rata
- £27,051 - £36,651 per annum, pro rata
Lecturer in Health & Social Care £27,051 - £36,651 per annum, pro rata 22.2 hours per week 52 weeks per annum Abingdon Campus Permanent The Faculty of Service Industries are looking to appoint a Lecturer in the School of Health and Education, an outstanding ...
- 23 September 2021
- Windmill Hill City Farm - BS3 4EA Bristol
- £26,000 per year, pro rata
- 30 hrs per week
Windmill Hill City Farm is an amazing community organisation based in the heart of Bristol. It provides an exciting range of services for local people including a wonderful farm and gardens, an award-winning café, a bustling day-care nursery and social care ...