618 Social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (618)
- North West England (93)
- South West England (81)
- Eastern England (79)
- South East England (78)
- West Midlands (76)
- East Midlands (70)
- Scotland (48)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (39)
- London (25)
- North East England (18)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (297)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (165)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (53)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (33)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (20)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (14)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (10)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (6)
- Swyddi dysgu (6)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (5)
- Swyddi peirianneg (3)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (2)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (2)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi manwerthu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 02 March 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Alfreton, Derbyshire
- £13,919.52 to £14,933.52 per year
The successful candidate will be experienced in adult social work and able to demonstrate that they can work in a person centred way in accordance with current legislation and policies. Please note that if you already work in another health and social care ...
- 19 February 2021
- Wiltshire Centre for Independent Living - Bradford-On-Avon, Wiltshire
- £12 per hour
Social Care: We are looking for a part time carer with extensive experience working with disabled children. Our 7 year old daughter has a very rare neurological condition called and suffers from epilepsy. She needs to be spoon fed and has some mobility but ...
- 19 February 2021
- Dundee City Council - Dundee, DD3 8RB
- £20,294.00 to £24,929.00 per year
Job Description Turriff House is a residential care homes for older people. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated Social Care Officers to join our teams of dedicated, professional staff who provide a high standard of care to our service users. You will ...
- 23 February 2021
- Independent Lives - Crawley, West Sussex
- £10 to £10 per hour
Job Title: Social & Care Support Assistant Location: Crawley Hourly rate: £10.00 Reference: MP7143 Hours: 4 hpw Term time & 8hpw during school holidays. Shifts: During school term time Saturdays 10am to 2pm with the addition of 10am to 2pm on Wednesdays during...
- 22 February 2021
- Home Group Limited - Swindon
- £20,000 to £20,000 per year
Permanent, part time 18.75 hours per week Starting salary up to £20,000 pa pro rata based on experience plus sleep-ins Delivering support with a difference. That’s when it hits home. We have a rewarding opportunity for you to join our Transforming Care team, ...
- 24 February 2021
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Shefford, Bedfordshire
- £19,312 to £19,698 per year, pro rata
- £19,312 - £19,698 per annum pro rata, plus unsociable hours premium
Team: Support Worker / Carer - Urgent Homecare Falls Response Service (Reablement Service ) Job Family: Supporting - CBG5 Salary: £19,312 - £19,698 per annum pro rata, plus unsociable hours premium Hours: 24.94 hours per week Base Location: Priory House, ...
- 18 February 2021
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Dunstable, Bedfordshire
- £25,471 to £28,985 per year, pro rata
- £25,471 to £28,985 per annum pro rata
Team: Linsell House Job Family: Supporting - CBG82 Salary: £25,471 to £28,985 per annum pro rata Hours: 37 Hrs , 27 Hrs and 23 Hrs per week. Please specify hour interest on your application Base Location: Linsell House, Dunstable Contract Type: Permanent/ Full...
- 01 March 2021
- Home Group Limited - Luton, Bedfordshire
- £22,500 to £22,500 per year
Support Worker St Albans, Hertfordshire Permanent, full and part time roles available (37.5 hpw if full time) Starting salary up to £22,500 per annum pro rata based on skills and experience Delivering support with a difference. That’s when it hits home. We ...
- 08 February 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Long Eaton, Nottingham
- £12,876.48 to £13,814.52 per year
The successful candidate will be experienced in adult social work and able to demonstrate that they can work in a person centred way in accordance with current legislation and policies. Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the ...
- 23 February 2021
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Flitwick, Bedford
- £18,198 to £18,562 per year, pro rata
- £18,198 to £18,652 per annum pro rota (plus weekend and night enhancements) or hourly rates of £9.43 - £22.00 dependent on the shift worked
Team: Ferndale Residential Home Job Family: Supporting - CBG3 Salary: £18,198 to £18,652 per annum pro rota (plus weekend and night enhancements) or hourly rates of £9.43 - £22.00 dependent on the shift worked Hours: Various Shift Patterns available Location: ...