1,038 Social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (1,038)
- North West England (297)
- South East England (122)
- Eastern England (96)
- South West England (90)
- Scotland (86)
- West Midlands (77)
- North East England (68)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (62)
- London (55)
- East Midlands (44)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (398)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (258)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (151)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (47)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (44)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (38)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (31)
- Swyddi dysgu (25)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (8)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (7)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (5)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (4)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (4)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (4)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (3)
- Swyddi peirianneg (3)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (2)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (2)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (1)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (1)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (1)
- Swyddi eiddo (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 29 September 2022
- Falkirk Council - Denny, FK6 6GA
- £24,636.00 to £26,783.00 per year
Job Advert The post involves offering support and assistance to people with community care needs in order to facilitate discharge from hospital. Substantial experience of working within a care environment and HNC in Social Care would be preferred. You must ...
- 14 September 2022
- Lancashire County Council - Rossendale, Lancashire
- £22,129 to £25,927 per year
| Salary £22,129-£25,927 Per annum | Permanent, Full Time, 37 hours per week | Adult Social Care Community East | Rossendale Team Social Care Support Officer, older people and physical disability team (Rossendale). Are you ready for a fresh challenge? Do you ...
- 30 September 2022
- Dundee City Council - Dundee, DD1 1NL
- £18,083.00 to £21,790.00 per year
Job Description Based at Turriff House, Menzieshill House or Janet Brougham House, you will work 30 hours per week including dayshift, nightshift on a rota basis and weekends. Please state on application form which position you are apply for. You will work as ...
- 15 September 2022
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Bedfordshire, Eastern England
- £19,650 to £20,043 per year, pro rata
- £19,650 - £20,043 per annum pro rata + enhanced pay for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
Team: Reablement (Adult Social Care) - Multiple Vacancies Family: Supporting – CBG5 Salary: £19,650 - £20,043 per annum pro rata enhanced pay for evenings, weekends and bank holidays Contract: Permanent Contract Type: Fixed Hours: 25 or 30 average hours per ...
- 26 September 2022
- East Ayrshire Council - Galston, KA4 8DF
- £25,025.00 to £27,282.00 per year
Job Description Support people with learning disabilities as valued citizens in an environment within the local community and to encourage the development of personal, social, domestic and vocational skills In order to assist with the promotion, delivery and ...
- 22 September 2022
- North East Jobs - Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8PP
- £10,001.00 to £20,000.00 per year
- £19,650 - £20,852 per annum, pro rata, actual salary 22 hours per week £11,790 - £12,511 plus enhancements for night shift working
This is a part time post, working in our Resource Centre that specialises in assessment and care of people with cognitive issues. For further details or for an informal discussion about this post please contact Angie Orrick, Manager at Byker Lodge on 0191 278 ...
- 26 September 2022
- Hightown Housing Association - Aylesbury
- £10 to £10 per hour
Social Care About Us Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire,Buckinghamshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide...
- 03 October 2022
- North Ayrshire Council - Isle of Arran, KA27 8DA
- £13.33 to £13.75 per hour
Job Summary This is a re-advert of NAY10199, previous applicants can re-apply. We may conduct our interviews in person or using Microsoft Teams for video calling. All you need is a device with a camera and access to the internet. We will provide guidance and ...
- 28 September 2022
- Home Group Limited - Batley, West Yorkshire
- £19,650 per year, pro rata
- Starting salary of £19,650 pa (pro rata), plus Brilliant Benefits!
Activities Coordinator Batley, Kirklees Permanent, Part time (27.5 hpw) Starting salary of £19,650 pa (pro rata), plus Brilliant Benefits Leading creative activities to support customers' wellbeing and independence. That’s when it hits home. Healey Supported ...
- 03 October 2022
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Houghton Regis, Dunstable
- £18,333 to £18,516 per year, pro rata
- £18,333 – 18,516 per annum pro rata
Team: Adult Social Care Job Family: Providing - CBG2 Salary: £18,333 – 18,516 per annum pro rata Contract: Fixed - Permanent Hours: Part-time - 18 hours per week Base location: Townsend Day Centre, Houghton Regis Closing Date: 17th October 2022 Interview week ...