310 Social care swyddi yn Eastern EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Eastern England (310)
- Essex (86)
- Suffolk (63)
- Norfolk (59)
- Hertfordshire (46)
- Bedfordshire (21)
- Cambridgeshire (21)
- Peterborough (14)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (162)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (79)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (34)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (11)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (8)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (3)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (3)
- Swyddi dysgu (3)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (2)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (1)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi peirianneg (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 06 April 2021
- Hales Group Ltd - PE38 0
Role: Community Care Worker Location: Thetford Pay: In excess of NMW/NLW travel time & mileage, guaranteed hours Job type: Full Time, Part Time, Permanent or Temporary Looking for a new job where you can make a difference? Do you have good people skills? Are ...
- 12 April 2021
- Purely Care - Norwich, Norfolk
- £9.20 to £10.20 per hour
Purely Care are seeking reliable and friendly care workers to work evening shifts between the hours of 4pm-10:30pm or 6pm-10:30pm around 3 to 4 evenings a week. Purely Care provide care in the community to clients in the Hellesdon and Sprowston area of Norwich...
- 08 April 2021
- Hales Group Ltd - PE30 4JX
Role: Community Care Worker Location: King's Lynn Pay: In excess of NMW/NLW travel time & mileage, guaranteed hours Job type: Full Time, Part Time, Permanent or Temporary Looking for a new job where you can make a difference? Do you have good people skills? ...
- 07 April 2021
- Direct Payment Support Services - King's Lynn, Norfolk
- £10.50 per hour
Summary Job Purpose: I'm almost entirely bed bound with a severe form of M.E. and your role will be to provide personal care and prepare meals. Your interview will be conducted via telephone, however you will need to be considerate, as phone calls are ...
- 26 March 2021
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Flitwick, Bedford
- £18,198 to £18,562 per year, pro rata
- £18,198 to £18,652 per annum pro rota (plus weekend and night enhancements) or hourly rates of £9.43 - £22.00 dependent on the shift worked
Team: Ferndale Residential Home Job Family: Supporting - CBG3 Salary: £18,198 to £18,652 per annum pro rota (plus weekend and night enhancements) or hourly rates of £9.43 - £22.00 dependent on the shift worked Hours: Various Shift Patterns available Location: ...
- 16 April 2021
- Hertfordshire County Council - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- £10.01 to £10.83 per hour
Job Title: Support Worker (female only) Location: 85 Chambersbury Lane, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 8BD Salary: £19,312 - £20,903 (£10.01 - £10.83) pa plus Market Forces Payment £1300 pro rata (non contractual) Hours: 18.5 hours per week Shift working (Some weekends...
- 12 April 2021
- Eco Wings & Nights LTD - Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex
(Social Care) We have an opportunity for a mini bus driver to join our team, providing essential transport for young adults with disabilities to and from our premises in Westcliff-on-sea, Southend-on-Sea, Leigh-on Sea and Benfleet. We are looking for someone ...
- 29 March 2021
- Direct Payment Support Services - Thetford, Norfolk
- £10 per hour
Job Purpose I am seeking a Personal Assistant to support me with personal care, domestic duties and social activities. Location: Thetford Details • Personal care including assistance with showering and dressing (no heavy lifting required). • Assisting me to ...
- 06 April 2021
- Direct Payment Support Services - Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
- £9.37 per hour
Job Purpose To provide support to a mother with learning difficulties and limited physical mobility, assisting with household tasks and food preparation. Location: Great Yarmouth, NR30 Duties to include: • Meal preparation and providing support to cook healthy...
- 15 April 2021
- Direct Payment Support Services - Norwich, Norfolk
- £12.00 per hour
Job Purpose To support a Norwich based gentlemen with Cerebral Palsy and learning disabilities to access the community and to provide encouragement and companionship. Location: Norwich, NR1 Details ‘C’ is seeking a motivational character who enjoys making a ...