52 Social care swyddi yn East Midlands
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- East Midlands (52)
- Nottinghamshire (32)
- Derbyshire (6)
- Leicestershire (6)
- Rutland (4)
- Lincolnshire (2)
- Northamptonshire (2)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (22)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (9)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (7)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (7)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (3)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (1)
- Swyddi dysgu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 17 January 2023
- Rutland County Council - Rutland, East Midlands
- £25,927 to £36,371 per year, pro rata
- LGPS Pension contributions
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of adult social care professionals We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to work with us in our Adult Social Care Team providing support and personal care plans to our adult community in Rutland. If you ...
- 19 January 2023
- Rutland County Council - Oakham, Rutland
- £24,496 to £29,439 per year, pro rata
- LGPS Pension contributions
Do you want to work within an Adult Social Care environment where there is a wealth of support, knowledge and experience but is also looking for new ideas and ways of developing our services? Do you enjoy working in a solution focused and creative way? Our ...
- 05 January 2023
- Elite Care Recruitment Ltd - NN1 5DE
Do you have experience of working with adults, providing support to help them live independently? We need experienced people to work in units for adults with an acquired brain injury. We have full and part-time work available, and as an agency we can work ...
- 29 December 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Kirkby In Ashfield, NG17 7AE
- £33,706 - £40,588 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
The Urgent Community Response (UCR) Team is EXPANDING Be at the heart of Urgent Response in Nottinghamshire and join our highly valued and progressive servicewe have new investment and we are growing Urgent Community Response (UCR) provides holistic person-...
Assistant Practitioner - Community Therapy Service | Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- 30 December 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham County, NG4 3QD
- £23,949 - £26,282 per annum (pro rata for part time)
Do you love working in the community? Do you have a passion for rehabilitation and enabling others to regain their independence and function in their own home? We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and dedicated Community Assistant Practitioner with ...
- 21 January 2023
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Widmerpool, NG12 5QL
- £10.04 per hour
About the Role The Domestic Assistant is part of the care team and as such works with other staff and maintains a clean and safe environment for all Service Users and staff. Working with us will result in some fantastic benefits & rewards Training support and ...
- 26 January 2023
- Rutland County Council - Ashwell, Oakham
- £10.79 to £10.98 per hour
- Basic pay of £10.79 - £10.98 per hour, Saturdays at £16.19 - £16.47 per hour, Sundays and bank holidays at £21.58 - £21.96 per hour. all hours worked above 37 hours per week paid at £21.96 per hour, LGPS pension contributions
Rutland County Council need MiCare Support Workers to work with us to provide Reablement services for people with disabilities and those who are frail and recovering from illness or injury. We are looking for colleagues who want to make a difference and who ...
- 11 January 2023
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG2 7PX
- £21,730 - £23,177 per annum (pro rata for part time)
Could you be our next Community Support worker and Join our West Bridgford Community Nursing team and provide a high standard of care to patients in the area, and would you like to make a difference to the community you live in and love, if so then this is the...
- 11 January 2023
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG4 3DQ
- £20,270 - £21,318 per annum (pro rata for part time)
Park House Health & Social Care Centre 16 hours per week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8.00am - 11.00am, Thursday 8.00am-12.00noon. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to undertake the role of Caretaker/Porter within our ...
- 13 January 2023
- Creative Support - Leicester, Leicestershire
- £10.00 per hour
We need highly motivated Relief Recovery Support Workers who are looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work with individuals with mental health needs in Leicester. You will be delivering individualised floating support, group work and co-produced ...