14 Designer swyddi yn London
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- London (14)
- East London (3)
- South East London (3)
- North West London (1)
- South West London (1)
- Uxbridge (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (3)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (2)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (2)
- Swyddi dysgu (2)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (1)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (1)
- Swyddi peirianneg (1)
- Swyddi graddedigion (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 30 September 2020
- NHS England - Leeds/London (National role - office base TBC), SE1 6LH
- £91,004 - £104,927 per annum pro-rata
The Chief Midwifery Officer for NHS England and NHS Improvement is looking to recruit to the new and vitally important role of Head of Midwifery Research; the successful candidate will design and lead the research strategy for the Chief Midwifery Officer (...
- 02 October 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum pro-rata
This is a fixed term, 0.5 WTE post until 31 March 2021. Please note that the reason for the fixed term of your contract is this is a short-term project. As a Clinical Programme Manager, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an ...
- 09 October 2020
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Hackney, E9 6SR
- £32,478 - £51,069 per annum pro rata
Clinical Research Fellowship We are looking to appoint a Clinical Research Fellow in Neonatology to assist the design, data collection and analysis based on Conversational Analysis (CA) Methodology study. This is a PT (24 hours a week) 1 year post and the key ...
- 13 October 2020
- Goldsmiths University of London - London, UK
- £46,253 to £53,013 per year, pro rata
You will join a dynamic Anthropology department offering a range of undergraduate and post-graduate programs in an institution specializing in the social sciences and arts and humanities. The Department has an international reputation for excellence in ...
- 28 September 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £24,907 - £30,615 pro rata per annum
The Improving People Practices (IPP) team play an integral role in leading the research, design and development of the work across cultural transformation programmes of work, ensuring that policy and practice are aligned to the LTP and People Plan. This role ...
- 16 October 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Kilburn, NW6 6BX
- £57,990 - £66,823 pa inc pro rata
Clinical Psychologist/Psychotherapist - 8b – Pathway Leads; 0.4 WTE (2 days a week); 3 posts available. We have an exciting opportunity to join our Brent Integrated Psychology and Psychotherapy Service as one of our pathways leads. Our service has recently ...
- 07 October 2020
- NHS England - London or Leeds, LS2 7UE
- £45,753 - £51,668 pro rata, per annum
Are you passionate about improving the lives of people with cancer? Do you want to ensure more people survive cancer than ever before? Working in the NHS Cancer Programme, that’s exactly what you’ll do. Working in the NHS Cancer Programme Team, you will set ...
- 05 October 2020
- Creative Support - Wandsworth, South West London
- £10.75 per hour (indexed to the London Living Wage)
Are you a warm, highly motivated person with person-centred values who can empower and support people with a learning disability to transform their lives? Are you creative, proactive and willing to go the extra mile to enable people to achieve their ...
- 01 October 2020
- Hollywood Media Distributions ltd - London, UK
1. Project description : VIEWMER , the hybrid shopping experience 2. Project location: Oxford St, London and online and aslo working from home on/off site 3. Recruitment and training of Retail Assistant Researcher : 5. Minimum requirements : must be computer ...
- 08 October 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Redbridge, E18 2QS
- £31,365 - £37,890 plus HCAS per annum pro rata
North East London Foundation Trust (Redbridge) are seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated registered nurses to join our Community Nursing Service in Redbridge. The post holder will be a Registered Nurse (RN12-NMC) who will have significant care experience ...