98 Designer swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (98)
- Scotland (16)
- North West England (15)
- West Midlands (12)
- South East England (9)
- Eastern England (8)
- London (8)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (8)
- East Midlands (7)
- South West England (7)
- Cymru (4)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (29)
- Swyddi dysgu (22)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (14)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (10)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (6)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (6)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (3)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (3)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (2)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi TG (1)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 04 June 2020
- Newcastle College - Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY10 1LX
- £21.10 per hour
Are you passionate about the Fine Arts Industry and have the desire and energy to develop the future workforce of artists? Do you want to combine your professional process with a teaching role or are you already an experienced tutor who is looking for a new ...
- 22 May 2020
- Fife Council - Inverkeithing, KY11 1PL
- £32,994.00 to £41,412.00 per year
Job Description Contract Type: Temporary until 01 July 2021 Work Pattern: Monday - Tuesday, 7 hours per day Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 15 June 2020 Applications are welcome from candidates holding full GTCS registration, or from candidates who will...
- 11 May 2020
- University of Leicester - Leicester and Nottingham
- £34,804 to £40,322 per year
Research Design Service (RDS) East Midlands is seeking a highly experienced Public Involvement Lead to develop, direct and deliver a programme of innovative public involvement activities. You will ensure that researchers seeking advice from RDS East Midlands ...
- 19 May 2020
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Hull, HU3 2JZ
- £18,813 - £20,795 per annum**
The Emergency Department are looking to recruit a Clinical Support Worker to join their team. The role is designed to provide support to professional staff by means of a core range of competency based skills and specific competencies which relate to the ...
- 23 May 2020
- BBC - London, W12
The BBC is one of the UK’s most well-known and loved brands. Our product development teams build two of the most key BBC products: BBC iPlayer and BBC Sounds. All the best product development teams make data-informed decisions, which is where our data team ...
- 03 June 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG15 7RR
- £26,629.20 per year
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Psychologist to work part-time in Nottingham. The salary for this permanent Clinical Psychologist job is £26,629 per annum. Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist: A ...
- 01 June 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £18,005 - £19,337 pa pro rata
The Site Management Team, Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust, provides delivery of soft facilities services across site. As Hotel Service operative you will be responsible for maintaining cleaning standards on the site as set out in the NHS ...
- 25 May 2020
- ESHT - Hastings, TN37 7RD
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum pro rata
First Steps Nursery is a workplace nursery owned and run by East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust providing childcare for its workforce. We care for children aged 4 months to 8 years and we open Monday to Friday 6.45 am until 6pm. We are looking to recruit an ...
- 19 May 2020
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £29,888 - £36,738 p.a. inc. pro rata
This role falls within the Children and Families Services (School Nursing Service) division. The post is located in the community at various sites as required by the needs of the service. • The post holder will be the name School Staff Nurse for designated ...
- 26 May 2020
- Shetland Islands Council - Aith, ZE2 9NB
- £9.00 to £9.35 per hour
Advertisement Details Undertake normally as part of a team, the cleaning of designated areas within school premises to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition. Duties will include: cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying of ...