7 Health social care swyddi yn EnfieldDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (4)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (1)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (1)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 24 September 2019
- Proud To Care North London - Enfield, London
Your Role Provide care to vulnerable people. Personal Care. Food Presentation. Laundry. Household Tasks. Administration of Medication and other health related tasks. Shopping. Receive Formal Supervision. Monitor Service Users’ needs; take appropriate action, ...
- 27 September 2019
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust - Enfield, EN2 8JL
- £34,961 - £42,010 per annum inclusive of HCAS
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Macmillan Cancer Information Centre on the Chase Farm site for someone with a registered health care background and clinical oncology experience, or a healthcare background in oncology. The candidate will have a keen ...
- 07 October 2019
- Spencer Clarke Group Ltd - EN1 3ES
- £11 to £13 per hour
Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Brokerage Assistant within Adult Social Care in Enfield. Contract – 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis. Working hours – Monday – Friday 8.45 – 15.45. Rate of pay – £13 per hour This ...
- 24 September 2019
- Leonard Cheshire - Enfield Middlesex EN2 8JA
- £11.38 to £11.38 per hour
Part time, 33.75 hours per week As a Team Leader with Leonard Cheshire you will motivate and supervise your team, ensuring the delivery of care, personal support, daily living tasks and activities to our customers. You will provide support to attain full ...
- 16 October 2019
- NHS Jobs - Enfield Community, Enfield, EN2 0JB
- £27,936 to £34,628.80 pa inc of HCAs
Community Nurses - District Nursing Community /District Nurses Would you like to work as a nurse within the community? You will be an autonomous practitioner able to make decisions when working in patients’ homes. Ideally the successful candidates will have ...
- 17 October 2019
- NHS Jobs - Enfield, EN1 3SY
- £49,349 to £55,562 pa inc of HCAs
Highly Specialist Clinical Psychologist Are you someone with the skills, experience and enthusiasm to help us make a difference to people with learning disabilities in Enfield? The successful applicant will provide a clinical psychology lead to deliver ...
- 11 October 2019
- Enfield Council - Enfield, EN1
- £32,430 to £41,706 per year
Job Details We are looking for an experienced qualified social worker to take up the role of Social Worker in the Learning Disabilities Assessment & Care Management Team. The team is part of an integrated health and social care service providing a wide range ...