455 Health social care swyddi yn LondonDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- London (455)
- West London (97)
- South West London (85)
- South East London (58)
- North West London (44)
- East London (32)
- North London (27)
- Harrow (20)
- Uxbridge (16)
- Croydon (10)
- Surbiton (8)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (238)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (107)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (29)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (21)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (18)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (8)
- Swyddi dysgu (6)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (5)
- Swyddi peirianneg (3)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (3)
- Swyddi TG (2)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (2)
- Swyddi gwerthu (2)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (2)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (1)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi graddedigion (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi eiddo (1)
- Swyddi manwerthu (1)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (1)
- Swyddi teithio (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 23 September 2019
- Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust - Teddington, TW11 8HU
- £34,961 - £42,010
Band 6 Senior Physiotherapist; Full / Part time considered Are you: • A Band 6 Senior Physiotherapist? • Innovative and enthusiastic? • Looking for a fresh challenge? If so, the Richmond Response & Rehabilitation Team (RRRT) needs you to help its work ...
- 26 September 2019
- Service Care Solutions - City of London, London, SE1 6DF
- £36,000 to £41,500 per year
This is a great opportunity to join a charity that has been helping people overcome drug and alcohol problems for many of years, as the quality manager you will be required to work with colleagues to deliver the service standards defined within their Quality ...
- 27 September 2019
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, SW1V 2RH
- £44,347-£50,549 per annum inclusive
Are you interested in working in a targeted way to achieve the best pathway out of hospital, maximising independence and choice for our patients/service users? We are keen to hear from those who are solution focussed, who can use their social care expertise to...
- 02 October 2019
- Positive East - London, E1
- £35,000 per year
- + 6% pension contribution
The GMI Partnership is a formal collaboration between Positive East, Metro and Spectra which is now over 10 years old addressing sexual health and HIV inequalities in London. We are looking for a Change Leader to be responsible for our 3-year development ...
- 16 September 2019
- Valor Care Services - Sutton, London
We are seeking passionate and professional Care assistants for full time / part time to help the elderly in their own homes in the Morden, Mitcham, Wimbledon and Sutton areas. Care Assistant Main Duties: Domiciliary • Supporting the Seniors Care Assistants in ...
- 03 October 2019
- SweetTree Home Care Services - NW6
- £28,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our team within the General Home Care and Dementia Service as an Assistant Care Manager & Quality Assurance Lead The successful candidate will have experience working within a people who are ...
- 01 October 2019
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Hillingdon, UB8 1QG
- £66,520 - £77,340 pa inc
Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust, is pleased to have a long standing delivery of community services within the borough of Hillingdon with close working relationships with partners across health, social care and the third sector. We are ...
- 07 October 2019
- Creative Support - Camden, North West London
- £10.55 to £10.55 per hour
Creative Support is a national not-for-profit organisation which provides care and support to people with learning disabilities, autism spectrum conditions, mental health needs, and older people. Our supported living service in Camden provides person centred ...
- 08 October 2019
- NHS Jobs - St Luke's Hospice, Harrow, HA3 0YG
- £42,313 - £48,515 pa Inc HCAS (pro rata)
Are you ready for a new challenge in a dynamic environment? Would you like to empower and support people with advanced and progressive illnesses to maximise their individual quality of life and death? If so this could be the post you are looking for. We are ...
- 01 October 2019
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £100,000 per annum
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Directors to join our Emergency and Elective Care team. The post holders will lead the provision of an efficient, effective and high quality emergency and elective transformation programme. The Directorate exists...