457 Health social care swyddi yn LondonDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- London (457)
- South West London (107)
- West London (69)
- South East London (61)
- North West London (38)
- East London (33)
- Croydon (20)
- North London (16)
- Central London (14)
- Harrow (11)
- Hounslow (10)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (293)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (72)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (27)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (19)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (11)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (8)
- Swyddi peirianneg (6)
- Swyddi dysgu (6)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (3)
- Swyddi gwerthu (3)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (2)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (2)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi ynni, olew a nwy (1)
- Swyddi TG (1)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (1)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 05 December 2019
- NHS Jobs - Brent, NW10 2PT
- £11-£13 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health and Social Care Coordinator to join the Whole Systems Integrated Care team (on a fixed term basis) at K&W Healthcare. The Whole Systems Integrated Care (WSIC) team works with a wide range of partner organisations...
- 13 November 2019
- Coburg Banks - Catford, London, se6 3nd
- £24,000 per year
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Training Officer to join an established home care provider in South East London. Mon - Fri 9-5pm The Position: My client is a growing provider of domiciliary care services, specialising in care of the elderly ...
- 15 November 2019
- Qube Learning - London,Surrey
- £24,000 to £29,000 per year
- Depending on experience
Are you experienced in Health & Social Care and looking for a new challenge with an Award winning Training Provider Qube Learning are the winners of the AELP AAC ‘Care Services Apprenticeship Provider of The Year’ award. Come and join our team of amazing ...
- 21 November 2019
- Care Away Limited - London, LND, E13 9PN
- £23,000 to £25,000 per year
Are you a proactive and detail-oriented person with experience in delivering training? Are you self-motivated and looking for a role to grow your training experience within a care setting? Care Support provide staff in Extra Care schemes and work to inspire ...
- 03 December 2019
- NHS Jobs - Colindale, NW9 4EW
- 52482 - 58779
Principal Clinical Psychologist (Social Care Clinical Manager) Closing date: January 12 th 2020 (Attachments: Clinical Manager Social Care JD and Person Spec - Jan 2019.doc) An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, ambitious, and motivated ...
Primary Care, Public Health & Social Care Research Nurse | Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- 20 November 2019
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE1 9RT
- £36,481.20 - £44,044.00 p.a. Inclusive of HCA
The NIHR Clinical Research Network is the clinical research delivery arm of the NHS in England. It is led by a national Coordinating Centre and operates through 15 Local Clinical Research Networks (CRNs). These local Networks drive clinical research delivery ...
- 18 November 2019
- West London Mental Health Trust - Hanwell, W7 2PB
- £42,313 - £48,515 pa inc HCAS
The Ealing Community Team for People with Learning Disabilities is an integrated health and social care service for adults with Learning disabilities living in Ealing. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, experienced physiotherapist in ...
- 06 December 2019
- Brook Street - Finchley, London, N129ra
- £23,500 per year
NEEDED: HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE TRAINER Do you have experience as a health and social trainer and looking for work? My client is looking for somebody enthusiastic and knowledgeable to help with their employee`s health and safety training for refreshers and new ...
- 13 November 2019
- NHS England - London/Leeds, SE1 6LH
- £52,306 - £60,983 per annum
We are currently a small team of digital and technology specialists supporting policy teams to understand problems and deliver better services that meet the needs of our population. Following the creation of NHSX, we will be growing rapidly and extending our ...
- 22 November 2019
- Southwark Council - London, SE1 2QH
- £40,491 to £47,274 per year
The role An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Southwark Council's Adult Social Care Division (ASC) and become the Occupational Therapy: Community Equipment Lead. This is a unique role that supports a system wide approach across Health and Social Care to ...