5 Contract design swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (2)
- Swyddi peirianneg (1)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (1)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 25 November 2020
- Broxtowe Borough Council - Beeston, Nottingham
- £37,288 to £39,207 per year
This excellent opportunity is offered to an enthusiastic and dynamic professional with the relevant skills and experience to lead on procurement and contract management activity. You will be the Council’s expert in developing modern procurement, commissioning ...
- 27 November 2020
- Dundee City Council - Dundee, DD1 1LS
- £18,019.00 to £34,264.00 per year
Job Description Based at Dundee House, you will work full time, 37 hours per week. The salary advertised is inclusive of a supplement to ensure you are paid a minimum of the Scottish Local Government Living Wage which is £9.34 per hour. Requirements You will ...
- 09 November 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Caerphilly, Caerphilly, CF82 7WF
- £20 to £23 per hour
- Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience
A Local Authority based in South Wales are looking for a senior Engineer to join their Highways Structures team. This is a full time, temporary role and the ideal candidate will hold a Degree in Civil Engineering or HND with extensive and relevant experience. ...
- 09 November 2020
- University College London Hospital - London, NW1 2PG
- £37,638 - £44,780 per annum inclusive pro rata
Radiotherapy Department Advanced Health Play Specialist/Team Leader BAND 6 7.5hrs 0.2WTE Permanent UCLH Cancer Cancer care is one of the top three strategic priorities for UCLH. Our vision is to become Europe’s premier Cancer centre. An ambitious programme of ...
- 20 November 2020
- Edge Hill University - Ormskirk
- £30,942 to £33,797 per year
Make a difference, every day, to the lives of our students. About You With excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an inclusive, empowering and engaging management style, you will harness the creativity and talents of your colleagues whilst ...