7,995 Health social care jobs in UK
- UK (7,995)
- South East England (1,289)
- Eastern England (1,213)
- North West England (1,120)
- London (703)
- South West England (703)
- West Midlands (694)
- East Midlands (588)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (579)
- Wales (503)
- Scotland (249)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (4,359)
- Social Work Jobs (1,241)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1,236)
- Other/General Jobs (241)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (240)
- Teaching Jobs (126)
- Admin Jobs (98)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (79)
- Manufacturing Jobs (71)
- Engineering Jobs (51)
- Sales Jobs (50)
- Maintenance Jobs (29)
- Customer Services Jobs (24)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (21)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (21)
- IT Jobs (17)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (16)
- Creative & Design Jobs (14)
- Retail Jobs (14)
- Consultancy Jobs (9)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (9)
- Legal Jobs (8)
- Property Jobs (6)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (6)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (4)
- Graduate Jobs (2)
- Travel Jobs (2)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- 18 October 2021
- Anderson Wright Consulting - DN32 0LT
- £16,000 to £19,000 per year
Post of: Administrator for Health & Social Care Reporting to: Health and Social Care Department Manager Salary: £16,000 – £19,000 depending on age and experience. Hours: 37 hours per week Salary Band: 1 Office base: Grimsby Administrator for Health & Social ...
- 28 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - L7 9NW
- £27180 - £31484 Per Year
Are you an experienced health & social care professional looking to join a vibrant forward looking College that is the first choice for both learners and employers? The College is graded Good by Ofsted, has a Gold rated HE provision and is the only education ...
- 21 September 2021
- Morgan Hunt UK Ltd - Marple, Greater Manchester, SK6 7QY
- £25,000 to £28,000 per year
Role: Health and Social Care Lecturer Permanent Salary: £25000 - £28,500 (Pro rata Salary - negotiable) Location: Greater Manchester Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Health and Social Care Lecturer on Behalf of a leading Further ...
- 01 October 2021
- AoC Jobs - CO2 9QF
- £29510 - £36268 Per Year Plus £3,000 Pro-rata skills supplement per annum
CINO118122 - Lecturer in Health and Social Care Are you ready for your next career move in a dynamic and rewarding environment? This is an exciting opportunity to play a role in boosting the opportunities and self-belief of young people as an enthusiastic ...
- 23 September 2021
- Protocol Education - Birmingham, Midlands, B35
- £120 to £150 per day
Protocol Education are looking to recruit a Qualified Health and Social Care Teacher to work full time in a secondary school in Birmingham. Full-time Immediate start You will be working as a Health and Social Care Teacher, teaching A Level and BTEC (Sixth Form...
- 30 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - BR2 8HE
- £25530 - £29174 Per Year Depending on Experience and Qualification
Ref: 5827 Lecturer Health and Social Care and Childcare Salary: £25,530 to £29,174 per annum Closing date: 13/10/2021 (23:59pm) Interview date: TBC The successful candidates you will be required to develop, provide and oversee the full range of professional ...
- 09 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Banbury, OX16 9QA
- Depending on experience £24,480-£36,868 per annum
We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for their subject to deliver exciting and inspirational lessons to our Health and Social Care students. If you have experience working within a nursing, clinical or health background, this could be an ideal ...
- 18 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Hull, HU5 3HP
- £18546.00 a year pa/pr (£9.49 Hourly Rate)
We have several vacancies for Health & Social Care Workers within the CHCP Bee at Home Care Team. We seek individuals who are committed to multi-disciplinary team working and the delivery of high-quality care to clients who require Intermediate care services, ...
- 06 October 2021
- AoC Jobs - WA15 0QG
- £27435 - £35124 Per Year
Lecturer - Health and Social Care - 1 position 35 hours per week - 1 position 17.5 hours per week £27,435 - £35,124 per annum (full time salary) £13,717.50 - £17,562 per annum (pro-rated salary) Altrincham Campus The Trafford College Group (TCG) has an ...
- 18 October 2021
- Talent Finder - OL16 5NA
Tutor- Health and Social Care An exciting position has become available for a full-time Tutor based in Rochdale. The successful candidate’s salary will be dependent upon experience. The main purpose of this role is to develop, support and motivate learners in ...