4,312 Health social care jobs in UK
- UK (4,312)
- South East England (688)
- North West England (602)
- Eastern England (542)
- South West England (457)
- London (425)
- West Midlands (380)
- East Midlands (366)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (308)
- Wales (162)
- Scotland (156)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (2,304)
- Social Work Jobs (950)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (488)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (153)
- Other/General Jobs (105)
- Teaching Jobs (81)
- Admin Jobs (39)
- Manufacturing Jobs (35)
- Engineering Jobs (27)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (20)
- Creative & Design Jobs (18)
- Sales Jobs (18)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (13)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (10)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (7)
- Legal Jobs (7)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (6)
- Consultancy Jobs (4)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (4)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (4)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- Graduate Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (2)
- Travel Jobs (2)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- 19 September 2019
- AoC Jobs - B63 3LX
- £36345 - £36345 Per Year £22,541 pa - £36,345 pa [Pay Spine Points 18-29] [pro rata for fractional posts]
The college is seeking to appoint a Lecturer in the Health Division. You will join a large team of dedicated staff who are committed to ensuring that students achieve and progress within this specialist area. You will be expected to deliver across a range of ...
- 12 October 2019
- NHS Jobs - Paignton, TQ3 3XZ
- £24,214 to £30,112 Per Annum
Health & Social Care Coordinator Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust is a newly integrated care organisation which aims to provide high quality, safe and effective health and social care at the right time, in the right place to support the people of ...
- 26 September 2019
- AoC Jobs - N7 8EP
- £22959 - £41095 Per Year £22, 959 - £41, 095 per annum
About the role: You will be responsible for teaching on the BTEC Level 2 & 3 Health and Social Care to 16-19 age learners, and be responsible for planning and delivery of units contributing to successful completion of the qualification. Other responsibilities ...
- 11 October 2019
- Vacancy Filler - Walsall, WS2 8ES
- £19,334.00 to £36,877.00 per year
- 19334 - 36877
We are currently seeking a Lecturer in Health and Social Care who has experience within a Health and/or Social Care setting. You will be joining us on permanent basis, and be able to achieve outstanding outcomes for students using a variety of teaching and ...
- 16 September 2019
- EAT Jobs - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £23,500 per year
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor Location: West Midlands - Must be flexible with travel Salary: £23,500 Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage Much more Type: Full Time, Permanent Duties: - Assess and support learners through full ...
- 09 October 2019
- AoC Jobs - MK42 9RA
- £25000 - £30000 Per Year per annum, pro rata dependent on experience and qualifications
About The Role The Bedford Sixth Form currently have a great opportunity based at our Bromham Road campus for a Teacher of Health & Social Care, who will become a key member of our sixth form teaching team As our Teacher of Health & Social Care, you will play ...
- 11 October 2019
- NHS Jobs - Kensington and Chelsea, London, W10 5XL
- £26,819 PA
Please note that this post is being advertised on behalf of Age UK Kensington & Chelsea. The post holder will be employed by Age UK Kensington & Chelsea, though will have a sub-contract with CLCH. My Care My Way My Care My Way (MCMW) is a new, innovative way ...
- 17 September 2019
- EAT Jobs - Durham, County Durham
- £22,000 to £26,000 per year
- Plus Car
Assessor – Health & Social Care/Clinical Care/L5 Care Salary to £26K (benefits include the use of a company vehicle once probation completed) Home-based - Co Durham Permanent Full-time or Part-time Our client is a leading and very successful private training ...
- 10 October 2019
- University of Northampton - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £34,189 to £38,460 per year, pro rata
About The Job Interview Date: Week Commencing 11 November 2019 The post holder will be responsible for delivering teaching and learning to a range of students enrolled on undergraduate and post graduate programmes in the subject area. We are looking for ...
- 07 October 2019
- Prestige Care (Auguste Communities) Ltd - DL2 1TS
Auguste Communities Care Centre Health and Social Care Highly competitive salary paid training, cost of Validation, insurance if not RCN members, career development and superb working environment Full and Part-time nursing hours available (Salary based on 36-...