4,578 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (4,578)
- South East England (751)
- Eastern England (650)
- North West England (588)
- South West England (449)
- London (420)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (404)
- East Midlands (347)
- West Midlands (343)
- Cymru (260)
- North East England (143)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (2,635)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (688)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (604)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (243)
- Swyddi dysgu (86)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (76)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (59)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (46)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (30)
- Swyddi peirianneg (23)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (16)
- Swyddi gwerthu (12)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (8)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (7)
- Swyddi TG (7)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (6)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (6)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (6)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (4)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (4)
- Swyddi graddedigion (3)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (3)
- Swyddi manwerthu (3)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (2)
- Swyddi teithio (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 08 April 2021
- onlyFE - BB2 1LH
- £23,810 to £35,939 per year
Lecturer in Health and Social Care £23,810-35,939 per annum Contract Type Temporary to 30 June 2022 37 hours per week As a lecturer you will be part of a Curriculum team and will be required to teach across a range of Health and Social Care courses at a ...
- 02 April 2021
- AoC Jobs - B63 3LX
- £22992 - £37072 Per Year
The college is seeking to appoint a lecturer in the Health Division. You will join a large team of dedicated staff who are committed to ensuring that students achieve and progress within this specialist area. You will be expected to deliver across a range of ...
- 12 April 2021
- Precedo Healthcare - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S18 1PN
- £25,000 to £33,000 per year
Health and Social Care Trainer - North of England Part Time or Full Time £25,000-£33,000 p/a (pro rata) - Depending on Experience Due to continued growth throughout the company, we are looking to appoint an experienced Health and Social Care Trainer to join ...
- 13 April 2021
- Morgan Hunt UK Ltd - Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, BS23 2AL
- £24,000 to £31,500 per year
- + market rate supplement of up to £5000
Weston-super-Mare- Health and Social Care HE Lecturer. Morgan Hunt are working with a fantastic FE college based in Weston-super-Mare who are on the look out for an experienced Health and Social Care Lecturer (HE) to join their team on a full time, permanent ...
- 13 April 2021
- New Collaborative Learning Trust - New College Pontefract, West Yorkshire
- £25,250 to £41,226 per year
Teacher of Health and Social Care Salary: NSP 1-9 (£25,260 – £41,226) depending on experience. A recruitment and retention allowance may be offered for an outstanding candidate. Contract Type: Full time Contract Term: Permanent Start Date: 26th August 2021 ...
- 22 April 2021
- Lifetime Training - M1 1AG
- £22,965 to £24,055 per year
In a nutshell Are you currently working in the Health and Social sector and thinking about where you can go next in your career? Are you looking for a way to use your industry experience and qualifications to help others? Why not think about a career as a ...
- 02 April 2021
- AoC Jobs - ST5 3LJ
- £24138 - £34257 Per Year
In November 2019 Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group (NSCG) became the first further education provider in England to achieve outstanding grades in every area of Ofsted's recently reformed Education Inspection Framework (EIF). The inspection report praised ...
- 06 April 2021
- Heathcotes Group - S41 7BF
- £21,000 to £23,000 per year
Heathcotes Group is one of the most experienced providers of residential care in the UK, supporting adults with learning disabilities, mental health conditions and challenging behaviour through our services. We’re fully committed to offering the best possible ...
- 16 April 2021
- AoC Jobs - WN3 5NZ
- £25220 - £33845 Per Year
Lecturer A - Health and Social Care FTC until July 2022. Continually striving for excellence and a strong Grade 2 College, Wigan & Leigh College is well underway on its journey to become Outstanding. With over 9,500 students and a turnover of £30m, the College...
- 17 April 2021
- AoC Jobs - CM16 7HU
- £25649 - £38534 Per Year
Job Title: Teacher Health and Social Care Salary: Unqualified up to £30,527 Qualified up to £38,534 per annum Location: Harlow Full time Permanent We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic team player to join our successful health and social care teaching ...