157 Customer service jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employers
- North West England (157)
- Greater Manchester (61)
- Lancashire (26)
- Cheshire (24)
- Merseyside (24)
- Cumbria (21)
- Engineering Jobs (33)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (16)
- Other/General Jobs (14)
- Sales Jobs (14)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (12)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (11)
- Customer Services Jobs (10)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (8)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (6)
- Manufacturing Jobs (6)
- Social Work Jobs (6)
- Teaching Jobs (4)
- Consultancy Jobs (3)
- Maintenance Jobs (2)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 14 April 2021
- Freight Logistics Warehousing Ltd - Bootle, Merseyside
We are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Administrator to cost-effectively manage nation-wide distribution requirements through a network of sub-contracted carriers. Applicants must show initiative and have the ability and willingness to work ...
- 21 April 2021
- Logistics People - Runcorn
- £20,000 per year
WTS has a fantastic opportunity for a customer service advisor manager to join our ever-growing team in Runcorn, Cheshire. Job Purpose: Develops a culture of customer satisfaction through timely and thorough handling of customer requests. Works in a fast-paced...
- 21 April 2021
- Acorn Recruitment - Chester, Cheshire, CH4 0BY
- £26,000.00 to £28,000.00 per year
Acorn Recruitment is searching for an Export Customer Service Administrator to join our client, a manufacturing business based in Chester. The purpose of the role is to manage to customer experience through accurate and efficient processing of all customer ...
- 07 May 2021
- Leeds Building Society - M2 4JF
- £17,000.00 per year
Our promise is to be ‘The Helpful People' - it's at the heart of everything we do. We're here for our customers for life, focusing on what matters to them whether they're setting up a new mortgage or saving for something special. As the face of the Society, ...
- 13 April 2021
- Reed Talent Solutions - Liverpool, L2 7ZH
- £35,000 to £40,000 per year
Do you have experience of successfully managing a team within a customer service, office-based environment? Do you possess great people management skills and a passion for driving performance? Consider the role of a Senior Customer Service Manager at Reed in ...
- 10 April 2021
- Reed Talent Solutions - Penrith, CA11 7PT
- £9.50 to £11.40 per hour
Reed in Partnership changes peoples lives for the better. Our mission is to deliver services that positively transform people and their communities. Learning to drive can have a significant impact on an individuals life, and Reed in Partnership is proud to ...
- 22 April 2021
- Federation Jewish Services - M25 9SB
- £8.91 per hour
Hospitality Assistant £8.91 per hour 39 hours over 5 days - including weekends Job duties include: We are looking for a Hospitality Assistant to join the Catering Team that can provide an excellent customer service and food service to our residential & nursing...
- 21 April 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Wythenshawe, M23 9LT
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum, pro rata
Previous Applicants Need Not Apply. We are looking for a Helpline Coordinator to work in a busy, customer service based role that has excellent telephone experience and communication skills to join our Administration team within Long Term Ventilation Service ...
- 04 May 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum, pro rata
Receptionist/Outpatient Clerk- Obstetrics We are looking for someone to work in a busy, customer service based role that has excellent telephone, receptionist experience and communication skills to join our Administration team at Saint Mary’s Hospital, ...
- 27 April 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M19 9WL
An exciting opportunity has arisen with the Rheumatology Department, Outpatient Clinical CSU for a 1.00WTE (37.5hours) Receptionist/Outpatient Clerk. The successful post holder will demonstrate fantastic customer service skills, be empathetic and positive in ...