110 Health social care swyddi yn London
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- London (110)
- North West London (25)
- South East London (24)
- East London (16)
- North London (12)
- South West London (8)
- West London (4)
- Enfield (3)
- Harrow (2)
- Uxbridge (2)
- Central London (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (40)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (35)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (11)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (7)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (6)
- Swyddi peirianneg (3)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (3)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (2)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (2)
- Swyddi dysgu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 24 May 2021
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Woolwich London, SE18 6HQ
- £36,070 - £42,712 pa inc
An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are looking to appoint a committed, highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled Band 6 Specialist Physiotherapist to join our, dynamic, integrated multi- disciplinary team. This post is for a HCPC registered ...
- 19 May 2021
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £29,888 - £36,738 p.a. inc.
This is an ideal opportunity for newly qualified and experienced B5 Physiotherapists to gain experience within a diverse and friendly rotation programme across health and social care service providers in City and Hackney. Our rotations are within community; ...
- 04 June 2021
- Southwark Council - Southwark, London, SE1 2QH
- £41,607 to £48,576 per year
The role About Southwark: Southwark is a large, ambitious and progressive council with a 'can do' attitude and enviable reputation. As a Council, we are successful, passionate and forward-thinking. We are committed to our 'Fairer Futures for All' promise which...
- 01 June 2021
- NHS England - Leeds/London, SE1 6LH
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world and has been created to give staff and citizens the technology they need. We are a joint unit made up of colleagues in the Department of Health and Social Care (...
- 18 May 2021
- Reed Talent Solutions - London, HA7 3FT
- £41,974 per year
Jewish Care is a communal organisation touching the lives of over 10,000 people every week. We aim to make a positive impact on the lives of Jewish people by enhancing wellbeing and inspiring them to stay connected to their community. We provide a variety of ...
- 07 June 2021
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE18 4QH
- pa inc
Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust, Bexley Care Senior Staff Nurse Rapid Response , Band 6 Full Time 37.5 Hours per week/ Mixed Shift Pattern- 8-4 12-8 & 8-8 Band 6 We are looking to appoint a committed, highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled Band 6 Senior Nurse ...
- 21 May 2021
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
The Improvement Directorate supports the NHS to achieve stretching quality, productivity and financial improvement objectives by providing guidance and tools and building the capability of local systems to act on improvement opportunities. Within the ...
- 24 May 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Ealing, W5 4RN
- £36,070 - £42,712 per annum inc HCAS
Ealing Community Partners: NHS, Ealing Council, voluntary and specialist providers working together to deliver health and social care for the people of Ealing Community-based health care in Ealing has undergone a transformation. West London NHS Trust, in ...
- 20 May 2021
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - HMP Belmarsh, SE28 0EB
- £23,521 - £24,926 pa inc
Support worker (HCA), Band 3 An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a Primary care team in Oxleas. Are you friendly and flexible? Would you enjoy working with a diverse client caseload delivering nursing care and promoting healthy living? We are ...
- 09 June 2021
- Elite Care Recruitment Ltd - Camden, North West London
- £33,000 to £36,300 per year
Extra Care Manager Camden Up to £36,300 I am looking for an experienced Extra Care Service Manager for a service in Camden, running a complex of individual flats and bringing together the high level care services offered in residential care with the ...