15 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (15)
- London (3)
- South West England (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- North West England (2)
- South East England (2)
- North East England (1)
- Scotland (1)
- Wales (1)
- Permanent (15)
- 07 January 2021
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Hillingdon, London, London, UB8 1UW
- £28,992 to £31,557 per year
About us Hillingdon Council: Putting our Residents first. About the role Committed? Creative? Determined? Passionate about supporting children at risk of exploitation and diverting them from crime? Want to join a double award-winning team? If you answered yes ...
- 21 December 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world and has been created to give staff and citizens the technology they need. We are a joint unit made up of colleagues in the Department of Health and Social Care (...
- 04 January 2021
- Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Trust - East Grinstead, RH19 3DZ
- £38,890 - £44,503 Per annum
The Procurement & Supplies department within Queen Victoria Hospital are excited to advertise a new position that has been created within the team for a Clinical Procurement Manager. With the Trust providing world class and innovative treatment, this position ...
- 06 January 2021
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust - Dereham, NR19 2EX
- £21,892 - £24,157 pa
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work in the first Community Trust to be awarded ‘Outstanding’ in a recent CQC inspection? Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust are an integrated NHS and Social Care Trust offering opportunities for a ...
- 21 December 2020
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Poole, BH12 4NB
- £31,365 - £37,890 p.a. pro rata for part time hours
Dorset Healthcare is responsible for the provision of Memory Assessment Services (MAS) across the county andnationally it has been recognised that Dementia is an area of health significance with an ever-increasing ageing population. We are proud to say the ...