13 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (13)
- London (4)
- South West England (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- South East England (2)
- Cymru (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 13 November 2020
- NHS England - Home Based, GU14 0LX
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
HSIB conducts independent investigations of patient safety concerns in NHS-funded care across England. The safety recommendations we make aim to improve healthcare systems and processes in order to reduce risk and improve safety. HSIB is funded by the ...
- 17 November 2020
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust - Croydon, CR0 1FE
- £35,069 - £42,712 per annum
Aboutthe team: The Assessment & Liaison Team provide a service for people aged 18-65, who live in the London Borough of Croydon and are registered with our aligned GP Practice. The service primarily offers assessments and where appropriate stabilisation for a ...
- 30 November 2020
- West London Mental Health Trust - London, UB1 3EU
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa plus HCAS
West London NHS Trust provides physical and mental health care to people living in the London boroughs of Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, and Hounslow. Our services include community-based integrated care for people with long-term conditions, public health ...