6 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (6)
- 11 January 2021
- NHS England - London, SE16JW
- £75,914 - £87,754 per annum
NHS England and NHS Improvement came together on 1 April 2019 as a new single organisation. The NHS Long Term Plan focuses on delivering integrated care to patients at the local level and we can best support the NHS to deliver this as a single integrated ...
- 11 January 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. Consultant Psychiatrist – St Martins Hospital, Canterbury CT1 1TD £82,096- £110,683 per annum, plus 0.5PA for on-call and 3% (of a 10 PA salary) Category A availability supplement. This is pro...
- 24 December 2020
- East Dunbartonshire Council - Kirkintilloch, G66 1XT
- £39,363.09 to £44,345.07 per year
Job Summary Do you have a passion for all things digital? Are you technically-minded with a keen interest in the latest technological developments? Do you have the skills to lead our transition from analogue to digital telecare? If so, we might just have the ...
- 12 January 2021
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Dagenham, RM8 2EQ
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa plus HCAS
Are you interested in leading and developing a team within Community Health and Social Care services in Barking and Dagenham? The Senior Community Nurse/Transformational Facilitator post is a new and exciting post incorporating leadership and workforce ...
- 06 January 2021
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust - Dereham, NR19 2EX
- £21,892 - £24,157 pa
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work in the first Community Trust to be awarded ‘Outstanding’ in a recent CQC inspection? Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust are an integrated NHS and Social Care Trust offering opportunities for a ...
- 18 January 2021
- Capita plc - Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 5NX
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. Salary: £25k - £30k Working hours: Monday - Friday...