3,351 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (3,351)
- South East England (636)
- North West England (539)
- Eastern England (444)
- London (273)
- South West England (272)
- West Midlands (247)
- East Midlands (238)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (237)
- Scotland (174)
- North East England (140)
- Social Work Jobs (1,185)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (910)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (504)
- Other/General Jobs (212)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (153)
- Manufacturing Jobs (60)
- Teaching Jobs (57)
- Admin Jobs (54)
- Engineering Jobs (33)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (33)
- Sales Jobs (22)
- Maintenance Jobs (20)
- Creative & Design Jobs (18)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (12)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (10)
- Consultancy Jobs (9)
- Property Jobs (8)
- Legal Jobs (7)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (6)
- Customer Services Jobs (5)
- Travel Jobs (5)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (4)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (4)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (3)
- Retail Jobs (3)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- 01 October 2021
- Cygnet Health Care - London, WC2N 5HS
- £140,000 per year
Do you have the drive to shape the future of social care leadership? Cygnet Health Care are excited to announce a fantastic Social Care Managing Director opportunity for a positive, forward thinking leader to join us at a time of change, growth and integration...
- 13 October 2021
- Sanctuary Group - Cleveland, TS20 2AH
- £7378-7378 per annum
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services, Sanctuary Group employs around 13,000 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported...
- 12 October 2021
- Falkirk Council - Falkirk, FK1 5SD
- £23,787.00 to £26,353.00 per year
Job Advert Burnbrae Care Home is a 28 bedded residential care home supporting older adults. You must have knowledge/experience of the care needs of older people and be skilled in assessment and recording. You must have good communication skills, a flexible ...
- 09 October 2021
- Essex Care Consortium LTD Fordham - Fordham, Colchester
- £9.50 to £11.00 per hour
SOCIAL CARE ROLES Essex Care Consortium Fordham Ltd. Candidates must be 18 years old and over to apply. We are a small independent social care organisation offering residential services for six adults with learning disabilities. We are located in Fordham and ...
- 23 September 2021
- New Directions Rugby LTD - Rugby, Warwickshire
- £32,000 to £36,759 per year
Operations Manager (Supported Living) Role: Operations Manager (Supported Living) Salary: £32,000 - £36,759 per annum Responsible to: Head of Operations and Housing Location: Multi-site working based in Rugby New Directions is an inspiring, vibrant, local ...
- 14 October 2021
- Service Care Solutions - Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 3SE
- £11 to £12 per hour
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Social Care Support Officer to join the Locality Care Team in Lancashire County Council. This role would be ideal for a Newly Qualified Social Worker who is looking to get their foot in the door of local ...
- 22 September 2021
- Leonard Cheshire - Axbridge
- £11.91 to £11.91 per hour
We are looking for a Team Leader to join us in our CQC outstanding home for residents with physical disabilities St Michael's in Axbridge. Shift times: Early shift 7.15am - 3.15pm, Late shift 3pm - 10pm. Requirement to work some weekend shifts and bank ...
- 12 October 2021
- Bethphage - Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- £27,000 per year
- Pension contributions + Simply Health Cash plan + recruitment award + Long service award
Service Manager – Shrewsbury £27,000 per year 37.5 hours per week We are looking for an experienced service manager to join our fantastic person-centred team in Shrewsbury, supporting two gentlemen in their own homes. Benefits of working for us: • Competitive ...
- 04 October 2021
- Hightown Housing Association - Gawcott, Buckingham
- £10,881 to £18,135 per year
- £9.30 per hour
Social Care "Our residents do not live in our workplace, we work in their homes" At Hightown, we`re a housing charity that builds homes and support people. In Gawcott, near Buckingham, Milton Keynes, we provide high-quality care and support to five vulnerable ...
- 06 October 2021
- Hightown Housing Association - Newton Longville, Milton Keynes
- £18,135 to £18,135 per year
- £9.30 per hour
Social Care Full (37.5 hours per week) and Part Time (15 hours per week) roles available At Hightown, we`re a housing charity that builds homes and support people. In Newton Longville, near Bletchley, Milton Keynes we provide high-quality care and support to ...