393 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (393)
- South East England (78)
- North West England (68)
- Eastern England (41)
- East Midlands (34)
- Scotland (34)
- West Midlands (31)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (29)
- London (25)
- Wales (19)
- North East England (10)
- 18 January 2021
- Autism Hampshire - PO12 1EB
- £9.44 per hour
- £8.72 - £9.44 per hour (dependent on skills and qualifications)
SOCIAL CARE SUPPORT WORKER (FULL OR PART TIME OPTIONS) GOSPORT £8.72 - £9.44 per hour (dependent on skills and qualifications) Additional earnings include - £60 sleep-ins and enhanced weekend rates Autism Hampshire's mission statement: Creating opportunities, ...
- 04 January 2021
- Isle of Wight Council - Isle Of Wight, South East England
- £24,319 to £27,041 per year
These are exciting time on the Isle of Wight within Adult Social Care, the whole service has supported a redesign that enhances strength-based practice, working with the community and our third sector partners. The IASCC Team are looking for an enthusiastic ...
- 11 January 2021
- Way Ahead Support Services - Warwick, Warwickshire
- £22,000 per year, pro rata
Team Leader We are recruiting a Team Leader to join our Learning Disability Service. We are looking for someone who: - Has experience and knowledge in the social care sector and shares the importance of the values of the work we do. - Is passionate, ...
- 21 January 2021
- Deafness Support Network - Location TBC (Chester/Northwich/Macclesfield)
Social Care Team Leader Permanent – Location TBC (Chester/Northwich/Macclesfield) 30 hours per week c£35,000 per annum Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in 2021? This may be the job for you We are looking for someone qualified or with relevant ...
- 22 January 2021
- Service Care Solutions - Liverpool, Merseyside, L2 2BS
- £15 to £16 per hour
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Social Care Assessor to work with Liverpool City Council, this role is working in a generic adults team in South Liverpool. This role would be ideal for a Newly Qualified Social Worker who is looking to get...
- 12 January 2021
- Rutland County Council - Oakham
- £48,851 to £52,544 per year
- Plus £5,000 market supplement
Rutland Children's Social Care is a great place to practice social work, we are committed to making a difference to peoples lives We are looking for a Service Manager to join our management team. About you…… You will need a professional social work ...
- 01 January 2021
- Perth and Kinross Council - Perth, PH1 5GD
- £20,872.00 to £23,143.00 per year
Job Description Social Care Officer, Supply - PKC07002 £20,872 - £23,143 (and pro rata/various hours) Various Locations across Perth and Kinross MAKE A CHANGE, BE THE DIFFERENCE Now more than ever, we need people like you. People who care and who have the ...
- 05 January 2021
- Rutland County Council - Oakham
- £25,481 to £35,745 per year
- £25,481 - £35,745 per annum (plus £3,000 market supplement)
Are you an experienced Social Worker looking to make a difference in 2021? This is an exciting time to join our children’s social care team…we are investing our time and energy into the implementation of the Signs of Safety as our preferred methodology. You ...
- 15 January 2021
- Hightown Housing Association - Luton, Bedfordshire
- £22,095 to £22,095 per year
Social Care Youth Support Worker Aim of the role To provide support and empower vulnerable young people to achieve their aspirations and move towards independence. About us Hightown provides supported housing to people with a wide range of needs across ...
- 14 January 2021
- Argyll and Bute Council - Lochgilphead, PA31 8RT
- £105,448.00 per year
Department: Argyll and Bute Health and Social Care Partnership Closing Date: Thursday 4th February 2021. This recruitment process is being led by Argyll and Bute Council, however, please note these posts are open to both NHS and Local Authority employment and ...