7 Designer jobs in MerseysideShow filters
- 11 October 2021
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Merseyside, L9 2AF
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum pro rata
The post holder will be expected to work with the Curriculum Lead and Recovery College Manager, to develop and lead on Recovery Learning across The Life Rooms footprint. Senior Recovery Learning Facilitator is responsible for supporting in the planning and ...
- 01 October 2021
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Prescot, L35 5DR
The Emergency Department at Whiston Hospital is looking for Senior Clinical Fellows to join our committed ED team. For those candidates who demonstrate commitment to a career in Emergency medicine there will be the opportunity to pursue the Certificate of ...
- 20 October 2021
- Lifetime Training - Leeds, West Yorkshire, L1 0AF
- £25,235 per year
In a nutshell We are looking for a passionate individual to join us at Innovate Awarding as an End Point Assessor, working in partnership with employers and their training organisations, to carry out high quality assessments of an apprentices' competence ...
- 15 October 2021
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Liverpool, L7 9NJ
- £32,306 - £39,027 pro rata per annum
1. To provide high quality, evidence based care within Division for service users and their carers within community services. 2. To work in a socially inclusive way and in line with the recovery model. 3. To function a care coordinator to service users ...
- 13 October 2021
- The Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust - Liverpool, L7 9NJ
- Dependent on experience
We are looking for an I.T. Trainer who is motivated and organised, with at least 1 years experience in a similar role. The candidate will be an enthusiastic person who is able to work, learn and actively contribute within a team environment. The ideal ...
- 22 October 2021
- The Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust - Liverpool, L7 8XP
- £25,655 - £31,534 Per annum
Are you passionate about patients and optimising their treatment? Do you want to further your career in a fast paced teaching hospital? Are you looking for an opportunity to broaden your clinical knowledge supported by a friendly and enthusiastic pharmacy team...
- 18 October 2021
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Liverpool, L22 3XP
- £25,655 - £39,027 Per annum
Mersey Care's Personality Disorder Hub are looking to take on a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join its Day and Safe Service. This is a development post and we're happy to consider newly qualified staff looking for their first band 5 role, to ...