6 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 29 June 2020
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Hull, HU3 2JZ
- £38,890-£44,503 per annum
Fixed Term Contract-Two Years, subject to 6 month probationary period Band 7 – Engineering Project Manager Salary- £38,890 - £44,503 The Hull University Teaching Hospital NHS Trust infrastructure is continually being updated as such we are looking for a self-...
- 24 June 2020
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust - Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 4LP
- £32,478 + LW 2,162 per annum
Junior Clinical Fellowship (JCF) – FY3, ST1, ST2, CT1, CT2 Level Salary: MN35 £32,478 per annum LW £2,162 p.a. An exciting opportunity to come and work at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (RNOH) joining some of the UKs leading surgical teams delivering...
- 23 June 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchsester, M13 9WL
- £32,478 - £42,969 per annum
We are looking for enthusiastic doctors who have satisfactorily completed Foundation Year 2 training to take up our innovative Post Foundation Clinical Fellowship posts across medicine at ST1 level from August 2020 (earlier start date will be considered). ...
- 01 July 2020
- Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Romford, RM7 0AG
- £31,841 to £42,126 pa
A Vacancy at Barking Havering and Redbridge Univ Hospitals NHS Trust. BHR NHS Trust School of Surgery (Academy of Surgery) ‘Basic Surgical Rotation with an MSc An exciting opportuity has arisen for a motivated individual looking to further their surgical ...
- 02 July 2020
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £32,478 to £51,069 per annum pro rata
Gastroenterology Simulation Teaching Fellow Fixed Term 1 Year CT3 –ST6 Applications are invited for the post of Clinical Teaching Fellow in Gastroenterology & Simulation. This twelve-month post offers an exciting opportunity for a trainee to develop experience...
- 26 June 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M23 9LT
- £32,478 - £51,069 per annum
We are appointing to the post of Senior Clinical Fellow (ST3 level) within the Respiratory Medicine department at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (Wythenshawe site). Patients will receive daily consultant input and junior medical staff will have a ...