7 Designer swyddi yn South West LondonDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South West London (7)
- Carshalton (1)
- Chelsea (1)
- Kingston Upon Thames (1)
- Tooting (1)
- Wandsworth (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 28 October 2020
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust - Carshalton, SM5 1AA
- £23,521 - £24,926 pa pro rata incl HCAS
Health Care Assistant Band 3 Based in Rosehill clinic, St Helier Hospital Full time (37.5 hours per week) Based at St Helier hospital, The Rosehill Clinic is a newly designed clinical space providing integrated sexual health care, HIV services and outreach ...
- 02 October 2020
- st georges nhs trust - London, SW17 0QT
- £26,365 - £28,988 pa Incl
Looked After Children Coordinator - 2 x Band 4 The Looked After Children’s (LAC) Health Team works in close partnership with the Local Authority. Both the Designated Doctor and LAC Specialist Nurse have office facilities in the Social Service Department. The ...
- 29 October 2020
- South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust - London, SW17 7DJ
- £37,638 - £44,780 pro rata per annum inc
A Vacancy at South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust. About the team The Involvement Volunteer Coordinator role is a new post focused on supporting people with lived experience to volunteer with the Trust. The successful candidate will work ...
- 02 October 2020
- Surrey County Council - Guildford, KT1 1AB
- £63,751 to £73,664 per year
Surrey Heartlands ICS (Integrated Care System) is seen as one of the most innovative, high profile and impactful health and social care partnerships in the country. Together with Surrey County Council we are in the midst of transforming the way we do things ...
- 22 October 2020
- Creative Support - Wandsworth, South West London
- £10.75 per hour (indexed to the London Living Wage)
Are you a warm, highly motivated person with person-centred values who can empower and support people with a learning disability to transform their lives? Are you creative, proactive and willing to go the extra mile to enable people to achieve their ...
- 09 October 2020
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - SW10 0XH
Weekly contracted Hours: 30 hours per week, Monday-Friday Contract Type: Maternity Cover, Full-Time. The staff member is due to return to work on 22 November 2021 As the staff member is required to give 8 weeks’ notice of their return, the above return date ...
- 21 October 2020
- South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust - Tooting, SW17 7DJ
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa plus HCAS
Care Coordinator/CPN/Social Worker - Band 6 At South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust our mission is “making life better together”. The Wandsworth community teams were re-organised and they are continuing to improve client care and ...