6 Designer jobs in WalesShow filters
- 30 September 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Denbigh, LL16 4ST
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum pro rata
An opportunity has arisen for a band 3 Health Care Support Worker to work within the Child and Adolescent Learning Disability Team based at Denbighshire Children's Centre. The successful post holders will provide support to children and young people and their ...
- 17 September 2020
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Bridgend, CF31 4WB
- £47,503 to £48,461 per year
37 hours per week This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the remodelling and development of Learning Disability, Mental Health, and Substance Misuse Services in Bridgend. You will take a key role in designing and implementing service ...
- 29 September 2020
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Swansea, SA6 6NL
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Specialist Renal Social Worker to join the Renal team based at Swansea Bay University Health Board. The Renal team cover a wide area including Swansea, Neath Port Talbot, Bridgend, Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire and ...
- 24 September 2020
- Safehands Recruitment - Cf11 7HR
- £17,500 to £18,500 per year
Due to expansion, we have exciting opportunities for support workers to work in our clients new home in Barry South Wales. The Home is designed to support service users who are living with autism and learning disabilities. As a support worker, you will ensure ...
- 25 September 2020
- Mental Health Care UK - Llangwyfan, Denbighshire, LL16 4LU
- £8.76 per hour
- Free DBS check, comprehensive learning & development package plus much more
Salary: £8.76 per hour Desirable / Requirements: QCF Level 2 Health & Social Care or willing to work towards Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, working on a rolling rota basis Contract Type: Permanent Benefits of Working with us: - Meals Provided, On-site ...
- 24 September 2020
- PeoplePlus - Powys, Wales
- Plus amazing benefits
Independent Living Advisor North Powys Salary: £22,000 pro rata Part Time 25 hours a week Permanent PeoplePlus is a leading public service provider, supporting hundreds of thousands of people each year. Our mission is to make a direct difference to the lives ...