7 Designer jobs in WalesShow filters
- Wales (7)
- Denbighshire (2)
- Bridgend County (1)
- Ceredigion (1)
- Swansea Vale (1)
- Swansea (1)
- The Vale of Glamorgan (1)
- 30 September 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Denbigh, LL16 4ST
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum pro rata
An opportunity has arisen for a band 3 Health Care Support Worker to work within the Child and Adolescent Learning Disability Team based at Denbighshire Children's Centre. The successful post holders will provide support to children and young people and their ...
- 10 October 2020
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Bridgend, CF31 4WB
- £48,809 to £49,794 per year
37 hours per week This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the remodelling and development of Learning Disability, Mental Health, and Substance Misuse Services in Bridgend. You will take a key role in designing and implementing service ...
- 29 September 2020
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Swansea, SA6 6NL
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Specialist Renal Social Worker to join the Renal team based at Swansea Bay University Health Board. The Renal team cover a wide area including Swansea, Neath Port Talbot, Bridgend, Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire and ...
- 24 September 2020
- Safehands Recruitment - Cf11 7HR
- £17,500 to £18,500 per year
Due to expansion, we have exciting opportunities for support workers to work in our clients new home in Barry South Wales. The Home is designed to support service users who are living with autism and learning disabilities. As a support worker, you will ensure ...
- 02 October 2020
- Mental Health Care UK - Llangwyfan, Denbighshire, LL16 4LU
- £8.76 per hour
- Free DBS check, comprehensive learning & development package plus much more
Salary: £8.76 per hour Desirable / Requirements: QCF Level 2 Health & Social Care or willing to work towards Hours of Work: Various, working on a rolling rota basis, Full time, Part time, Nights and Bank opportunities available Contract Type: Permanent, Bank, ...
- 21 October 2020
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Swansea, SA18 8QY
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
Urgent Primary Care Manager An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and innovative person to take on the role of Urgent Primary Care Manager. Formerly known as GP Out of Hours, Urgent Primary Care sits within the Primary and Community Services Delivery Unit ...
- 20 October 2020
- MHA - Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 3AY
- £11.29 per hour
Catering Manager based at Hafan y Waun, Aberystwyth Available Hours: Permanent - Full Time - 37.50 hours per week. The Catering Manager will manage the Catering provision within the home/scheme to deliver a quality service and to ensure that all residents' ...