228 Designer jobs in Wales
- Wales (228)
- Cardiff County (42)
- Monmouthshire (22)
- Carmarthenshire (20)
- Powys (18)
- Gwynedd (15)
- Swansea (15)
- Denbighshire (14)
- Wrexham (14)
- Conwy County (13)
- Flintshire (8)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (60)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (37)
- Engineering Jobs (18)
- Other/General Jobs (14)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (10)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (9)
- Creative & Design Jobs (8)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (8)
- Maintenance Jobs (8)
- Teaching Jobs (8)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (6)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (6)
- Admin Jobs (5)
- Social Work Jobs (5)
- Consultancy Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing Jobs (4)
- Sales Jobs (3)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (2)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (2)
- Retail Jobs (2)
- 27 September 2019
- A E Evans Ltd - Overton, Wrexham
- Competitive Salary
Graphic Designer A E Evans Ltd are looking to recruit an enthusiastic full time graphic designer to join a well established design and marketing team. A E Evans Ltd are a leading manufacturer of timber based children's playground equipment in the UK. An ...
- 02 October 2019
- Government Recruitment Service - Cardiff County, Wales
- £41,683 per year
We are recruiting Property Specialists, Project Managers, Facilities Managers and Engineers We are looking for people with expertise in a wide range of property related services that can work at pace in a fast moving agile workplace. The Design & User ...
- 14 October 2019
- Recruit4staff (Wrexham) Ltd - LL13 9UT
- £40,000 per year
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering Fabrication company in their search for an experienced Design Engineer for their Facility in Wrexham The Role - Design Engineer i. Interpret Customers Drawings and liaising with ...
- 01 October 2019
- Cardiff Metropolitan University - Cardiff, Cardiff County
- £40,322 to £45,361 per year
Lecturer in Industrial Design Cardiff School of Art and Design, Llandaff Campus, Cardiff Grade 7A/B £40,322 - £45,361 per annum 37 hours per week/ permanent The Cardiff School of Art and Design seeks to appoint an exceptional person with teaching and research ...
- 25 September 2019
- Carbon60 - Brecon, Powys, LD3 8BT
- £20,000 to £25,000 per year
- £negotiable depending on experience
Assistant Buyer/Clothing Designer Brecon £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience An exciting opportunity exists within our highly successful client for an Assistant Buyer/Designer to be based at their Head Office on the outskirts of Brecon supporting a men'...
- 05 October 2019
- NASIM CONSULTING LTD - Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent
- £31,000 to £39,470 per year
Nasim Consulting Ltd. is looking for top talented UX WEB designers Job Title : UX Web designer No. of Positions : 02 Job Type : Permanent Salary Per annum : £31,000 - £39,470 (Depending on experience) Job Ref No : NCUX1019 Job Ad Start Date: 05/10/2019 Job Ad ...
- 16 October 2019
- eTeach UK Limited - Caerphilly, CF83 8BJ
- Grade 4 starting £14,138
We have an exciting opportunity for a flexible, hands on individual to join a busy and popular Technology and Design Faculty providing a range of courses in Design Technology, Engineering and Art at Key stage 3, 4, and 5. The successful candidate will be able ...
- 07 October 2019
- JVP Jobs - St. Asaph, Denbighshire
- Attractive salary
Junior Graphic Designer and Marketing Assistant Established 30 years ago, Clogau is a multi-award-winning Welsh jewellery brand. From a small team and a handful of pieces in the early 1990s, Clogau has firmly established itself as a prestigious jewellery brand...
- 09 October 2019
- Cardiff University - Cardiff County, Wales
- £33,797 to £40,322 per year
The built environment is witnessing a rapid transformation in how it is conceived, designed, and represented. Digital technologies are disrupting and extending traditional methods of working with designs and presenting ideas to different audiences. There is ...
- 26 September 2019
- BBC - Cardiff / Caerdydd, CF5 2YQ
Home to some of Wales’ brightest and boldest talent across a range of disciplines, BBC Wales’ Digital and Marketing department is playing a leading role in reinventing BBC Wales for a new generation. Working with some of the biggest brands in Wales and beyond...