6 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 10 October 2019
- Falkirk Council - Denny, FK6 5DL
- £56,043.00 to £61,194.00 per year
Job Advert Locality Manager Falkirk Council Salary - £56,043 - £61,194 NHS Salary – £49,242 - £60,563 Band 8B (AFC) This is an exciting time to join the Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership as part of our new and forward thinking leadership team. We are ...
- 14 October 2019
- North Lanarkshire Council - Motherwell, ML1 1JE
- £36,015.00 to £40,053.00 per year
Job Advertisement This post is open to employees of North Lanarkshire Council only. Based within the Business Process Change & Improvement Team in Motherwell, you will support the Service Manager in reviewing systems and processes to help deliver business ...
- 14 October 2019
- Dundee City Council - Dundee, DD3 6SY
- £42,251.00 to £46,206.00 per year
Job Description Based in Rockwell Learning Centre and Dudhope Castle, you will work full time, 37 hours per week. Requirements You will have a Social Work Degree, CQSW, Dip SW, CSS (with appropriate option) and the ability to work towards a Registered Managers...
- 07 October 2019
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Huddersfield, HD3 3EB
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
This is an exciting development opportunity to join our established and experienced research team at Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust as a Band 5. The successful candidate will undergo a period of development where he/she will complete induction...
- 08 October 2019
- Fife Council - Glenrothes, KY7 5LT
- £22,807.00 to £25,980.00 per year
Job Description Interview Date: 11 November 2019 The job pack for this vacancy is attached at the bottom of the page. It provides more detailed information about the job and the type of person we are looking for. All employees are expected to display and ...
- 15 October 2019
- Alternative Futures Group - Prescot, Merseyside, L34 1BN
- £36,414 per year
Alternative Futures Group is the North West’s largest Mental Health and Learning Disability charity. With a strong track record of over 25 years, we work locally in the community and through our Treatment and Recovery Centres to provide a wide range of ...