17 Designer swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (17)
- East Midlands (3)
- London (3)
- South East England (3)
- West Midlands (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- North West England (1)
- South West England (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 11 February 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 2ET
- £14.42 to £18.24 per hour
Temporary Graphic Designer role for a public sector organisation in Sheffield. Your new company A large public-sector organisation in Sheffield. Your new role Reporting into the Graphic Design Manager, you will provide interim support to assist in leading the ...
- 03 February 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 5FB
- £18.68 to £21.64 per hour
Digital Campaign Officer with analytical skill required Your new company You will be working for a Public Sector organisation looking to push forward with their Digital Campaigns and grow their team. Your new role You will be supporting the Digital Campaign ...
- 19 February 2020
- Jarrold and Sons LTD - NR2 1JF
Marketing Assistant 37.5 hours over 5 days 3 month contract We have a temporary position available within our creative and innovative marketing department, working across many areas of the in-house team, which include graphic and design studio support, event ...
- 31 January 2020
- Atwood Tate Ltd - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Do you have experience in book editorial project management and can hit the ground running in a new role? Are you an excellent collaborator with strong project management skills? We are looking for a Temp Project Editor to join a leading trade publisher in ...
- 20 February 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3ED
- £20.00 to £25.00 per hour
Your new company A public sector organisation based in Nottinghamshire working in the interior refurbishment and fit-out team. Your new role As a Digital Technician you will be working with detailed drawings from a client brief, liaising with site, working ...
- 25 February 2020
- Extra Personnel Derby - Ripley, Derbyshire, DE5 8JX
- £8.21 to £9.00 per hour
Printing Operative Starting salary is £8.21 but this will increase with ongoing training Hours of work Mon-Fri -06.00- 14.000hrs - moving to 14:00hrs to 23:00hr Location: Denby Duration: Ongoing - can lead to permanent opportunities for suitable candidates We ...
- 18 February 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - London, London, WC1E 7JN
- £130.00 to £150.00 per hour
The role holder will develop and deliver a communications strategy. This will include further developing, managing and overseeing the website and social media channels, organisation of events, email marketing, and the production of high quality publications ...
- 18 February 2020
- Government Recruitment Service - London, UK
- £40,644 to £45,914 per year
This is a truly exciting time to be joining the Commissioner’s Office, which was established in shadow form with the appointment of Nicole Jacobs as Commissioner in late 2019. The post-holder will be the first Communications Manager and Press Officer for the ...
- 17 February 2020
- Guidant Group - Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG14 1BY
- £25 per hour
- +£16 for course prep, potentially parking paid
Calligraphy and Lettering Tutors (No qualification required) Pay rate: £25 per hour plus £16 per hour for preparation to deliver workshop Expenses can be claimed back for products or material purchased for session Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire, Fore Street...
- 13 February 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, OX1 4DN
- £450.00 to £550.00 per day
Change Communications Lead 3 months contract - Start ASAP £450 - £550 per day - Location, Oxford Your new company This will be an opportunity to join a brilliant publishing company in Oxfordshire. You will join the communications team to develop and deliver a ...