8 PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (8)
- London (2)
- Eastern England (1)
- North West England (1)
- South West England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- Full time (8)
- 22 January 2021
- Capita plc - Bristol, Bristol, BS1 2PH
- £30,000 to £33,000 per year
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. The role is to be office based in Bristol in the ...
- 21 January 2021
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
NHSEI is recruiting a Senior Communications and Engagement Manager to support the COVID-19 Safe Hospital Services communications cell. Working with the Head of Communications – Safe Hospital Services you will be responsible for delivering strategic, rapid ...
- 20 January 2021
- Capita plc - London, London, LS110NE
- £35,000 to £45,000 per year
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. To develop and deliver external messaging that ...
- 19 January 2021
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY8 2JN
- £31,365 - £37,890 £31,365
A Vacancy at Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Senior Communication Officer (Quality Improvement) 6 months fixed term or secondment Band 6 This position offers an exciting opportunity for a creative individual with a passion for improvement to...
- 14 January 2021
- Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council - Anvil Court, Abertillery, Blaenau Gwent / Home Working
- £23,080 to £25,991 per year
Leading the co-ordination of regional marketing and recruitment activity to increase the number of local authority foster carers in line with the requirements of the Foster Wales campaign This post can also be offered as a secondment opportunity. Before ...
- 12 January 2021
- Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust - Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1BW
- Band 5/6 dependant on experience
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our well-respected Workforce and Rostering team for a period of 12 months on a Fixed Term Contract or Secondment. You will be working closely with clinical managers and the People team to...
- 12 January 2021
- Ballet Rambert Ltd - London
- £23,000 per year
The Audiences team is responsible for growing and diversifying Rambert’s fanbase, widening access and deepening relationships with its brand. The Partner Venue Coordinator is responsible for delivery of the elements of marketing campaigns for Rambert and ...
- 05 January 2021
- The Birmingham Organising Committee for the 2022 Commonwealth Games Ltd - Birmingham, West Midlands, B1 2JB
- £40,000 to £45,000 per year
Closing Date - 26/01/2021 The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, coordinating and managing campaign plans for Festival UK 2022 events, designed to bring people together, showcase UK creativity and reach up to 66 million people. They ...