76 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (76)
- South East England (16)
- North West England (11)
- East Midlands (10)
- London (10)
- Eastern England (8)
- South West England (8)
- West Midlands (4)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- North East England (2)
- Scotland (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 11 December 2019
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Nuthall, Nottinghamshire, NG8 6AX
GREAT RATES WEEKLY PAY FLEXIBLE HOURS QS Care are currently looking for night Care Assistants to work within a residential home based in Nuthall in the Nottingham area. You will be required to assist elderly residents with their daily activities, follow care ...
- 26 November 2019
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust - Ealing Hospital, UB1 3HW
- £21,374.00 to £22,742.00 per annum inclusive
Our Division is an exciting, rewarding and challenging place to work. We are a large nursing team delivering a range of acute care across our medical specialty wards. The ward areas include Acute Medicine, Respiratory, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Elderly ...
- 28 November 2019
- ESHT - Eastbourne, BN21 2UD
- £17,652 p.a. - £19,020 p.a. part time hours will be pro rata
URGENT CARE Eastbourne District General Hospital Accident and Emergency Department Health Care Assistant – Band 2 Full time -Internal rotation Urgent Care is only as good as its Staff. You Care for the Patients – We Care for You. We are keen to attract ...
- 02 December 2019
- Meridian Business Support - Liverpool, Merseyside, L2 2NZ
- £16,000 to £17,000 per year
Case coordinator / Administrator Liverpool Salary: £16,000 - £17,000 depending on experience Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer ...
- 20 November 2019
- NHS Lothian - Edinburgh City Centre, Edinburgh
- £30,401 to £38,046 per year
NHS Lothian is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this ...
- 25 November 2019
- Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford - Oxford
- £41,526 to £49,553 per year
The NIHR Oxford and Thames Valley Applied Research Collaboration (ARC) is one of 15 national programmes running for 5 years to September 2024 seeking to deliver research and implementation of health and care evidence into day-to-day practice. The outcomes ...
- 29 November 2019
- Staffordshire University - Stafford, Staffordshire
- £29,176 to £33,797 per year
At Staffordshire University, our vision is to be a great regional university connected to businesses, industry and health care providers and to our local communities working with schools, colleges and partner organisations to continue to raise aspirations, ...
- 19 November 2019
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Ollerton, Nottinghamshire, NG22 9HY
QS Care are looking for experienced care assistants to work flexible hours in return for great rates of pay. Our clients range from supported living units for service users with mental health disorders to nursing and residential homes for patients with ...
- 23 November 2019
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Derby, Derbyshire, DE1 1PL
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for a new, exciting opportunity? The home is located in the Burton-on-Trent area, providing care for a maximum of 25 service users over the age of 60. The residents require nursing and personal care for ...
- 22 November 2019
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Alvaston, DE24 0PU
Committed, empathetic and hardworking Healthcare Assistants required to join our team, providing a high-quality service in the Alvaston area of Derbyshire. This 30-bed home specialises in age related illnesses, such as Dementia and physical disabilities. You ...