12 Health social care swyddi yn North West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 15 November 2019
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Chester, CH2 1BQ
- £18,813 - £20,795 per annum
We are looking to recruit two highly organised individuals who will be expected to provide a comprehensive, confidential, accurate and timely secretarial and administrative service to the Consultant Psychiatrists within the team in addition to providing ...
- 04 December 2019
- Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust - Oldham, OL1 2JH
- £17,787 - £20,448
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Healthcare Assistant to join the Intensive Care Team at The Royal Oldham Hospital. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will work well as a member of the team. We are committed to ...
- 02 December 2019
- Meridian Business Support - Liverpool, Merseyside, L2 2NZ
- £16,000 to £17,000 per year
Case coordinator / Administrator Liverpool Salary: £16,000 - £17,000 depending on experience Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer ...
- 18 November 2019
- Clayton Recruitment - Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 0LD
- £9 to £14.5 per hour
Senior Healthcare Assistant Clayton Nursing is recruiting for Senior Healthcare Assistant's to join our established team in the Lancashire area. You'll enable our clients to deliver quality, person-centred care and support to a variety of service user's. As a ...
- 20 November 2019
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - Kendal, LA9 7RG
- £18,813 to £20,795 per annum
A number of full time permanent opportunities for band 3 Healthcare Assistants have now arisen for the right candidates to join an established Inpatient service. Kentmere ward has 11 beds and provides assessment and interventions for patients, operates seven ...
- 05 December 2019
- Local Solutions. - Kirkby, Liverpool
- £21,211.32 per year
Assistance Care Coordinator LOCATION: Homecare Kirkby HOURS: Full Time SALARY: £21,211.32 Per Annum CONTRACT: Permanent We have an opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced person to work as an Assistance Coordinator as part of the Homecare team. ...
- 10 December 2019
- Brothers Of Charity Services - Chorley, Lancashire
- £32,000.00 per year, pro rata
Here at Brothers of Charity Services we have the person at the heart of all we do. We provide a wide range of enabling support services to people with learning disabilities, and others at risk of being marginalised, which promotes their dignity, individuality...
- 13 November 2019
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Liverpool, L7 9NJ
- £30,401 - £37,267 per annum pro rata
The local Continuing Healthcare service is transitioning to an End to End service model, this is a collaboration between MLCSU and Mersey Care Foundation Trust, who are commissioned by the CCG to provide CHC services As part of this collaboration and service ...
- 19 November 2019
- Leonard Cheshire - Beezon Fields, Kendal LA9 6BL
- £22,611.00 to £22,611.00 per year
Full time, 35 hours per week Want to be part of a leading organisation which positively impacts on the lives of disabled people across the world? This role is multi-locational across Penrith, Kendal and Garstang. Additional travelling will also be required for...
- 28 November 2019
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY4 4FE
- £18,813 to £20,795 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for band 3 Healthcare Support Workers to work on our adult acute admission wards, Older Adult wards, Dementia Wards and Psychiatric Intensive Care Units (PICU) at The Harbour and we currently have 20 posts to offer. The ...