282 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (282)
- South East England (43)
- Eastern England (42)
- London (41)
- North West England (41)
- West Midlands (22)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (19)
- North East England (18)
- South West England (16)
- East Midlands (13)
- Scotland (12)
Math o gytundeb
- 07 June 2021
- minee monkeys ltd - Oldbury, West Midlands
full Job Description Minee monkeys Nursery are looking for a nursery assistant you will need to be ￼ a dynamic and passionate individual who thrives on working in a busy environment with 0-2 year olds. Would prefer￼ The applicant To hold a Level 2 Early Years ...
- 02 June 2021
- Time2Care (BSE) Ltd - Newmarket, Mildenhall, Bury St Edmunds
- Mileage paid and competitive rates of pay
Primarily providing care and support to people in their own homes or in sheltered housing. Duties vary and include: Getting to know clients, their interests and their needs. Helping clients with daily personal care such as washing, dressing, using the toilet ...
- 14 June 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Port Talbot, SA12 7BX
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join our team to lead and support the delivery of our Whole System Transformation projects. Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified people to work in the dedicated ...
- 20 May 2021
- NFP People Limited - London, SW1V 3JD
- £1,000 per year
Trustee Music is an essential part of most people's lives. The charity's vision is that live music is an integral part of everyone's health and social care. Would you like to help achieve this vision? Every year professional musicians share live music with ...
- 28 May 2021
- University of Central Lancashire - Preston, Lancashire
- £36,914 to £42,792 per year
Research Fellow University of Central Lancashire – IMPlementation and Capacity building Team (IMPaCT), Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Group, Lancashire Applied health Research Collaboration Hub (LARCH) REQ005601 School/Service: Lancashire Applied health ...
- 18 June 2021
- Scottish Government - Edinburgh, Scotland
- £49,420 to £61,617 per year
We are currently seeking applications for a Policy manager - supporting integrated communities within Mental Health and Social Care based in Edinburgh. This is a permanent and pensionable appointment and new entrants will normally start on the minimum of the ...
- 16 June 2021
- Medway Community Healthcare CIC - Covering localities across the Medway towns, ME2 4UL
- £18,005 to £19,337 pro rata
• Are you a kind, caring and professional individual with high standards? • Are you dedicated to providing exceptional patient care? • Would you like to join an expanding passionate team delivering high quality care to patients in their own homes approaching ...
- 09 June 2021
- Jami - London, UK
- £22,516 to £24,760 per year
Peer Support is one of the best forms of therapy for helping people recover from mental distress and its impact on their lives. People who have experienced mental health issues can offer insight and understanding and can draw on their own experiences to help. ...
- 07 June 2021
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Chester, CH2 1BQ
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
The West Cheshire Community Learning Disabilities Team has an opportunity for a full time Administrator to work within a multi-disciplinary team setting. We are looking to recruit a motivated, enthusiastic and highly organised individual who is committed to ...
- 20 May 2021
- Homecare Services - Lancaster, Lancashire
- £9.15 to £10.15 per hour
- We also provide carer of the month and compliment bonuses
We are looking for community care workers to join our friendly and supportive team. This role is an exciting opportunity to use your skills, knowledge and personality to build relationships with individuals in need of care and support over a short term period ...