29 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (29)
- South East England (6)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (5)
- London (4)
- East Midlands (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- North West England (2)
- Scotland (2)
- South West England (2)
- Wales (2)
- 08 October 2019
- Action on Hearing Loss - Highbury, North London
- £27,000.00 to £30,000.00 per year
Working within the Policy and Campaigns Directorate, our Research and Policy Officer delivers high quality research and policy in core health and social care policy areas, helping to ensure the health and social care system supports people with hearing loss, ...
- 07 October 2019
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Huddersfield, HD3 3EB
- £18,813 - £20,795 per annum
This post is to join the Acute frailty team as a frailty administrator. This is a new post in a dynamic evolving service. This is a very exciting period for the ongoing development of the Acute Frailty Service at Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation ...
- 16 October 2019
- Mencap in Kirklees - Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury
- £11.10 per hour
DEPUTY MANAGER CASTLE HALL RESIDENTIAL HOME Hourly rate £11.10 per hour 37 HOURS PER WEEK SHIFT PATTERN COVERING WEEKENDS AND BANK HOLIDAYS PLUS ON-CALL We are looking to recruit a deputy manager for our sixteen bed residential home for people with a learning ...
- 07 October 2019
- Optalis Ltd - Berkshire, RG41 2PY
- £120,000 per annum plus benefits
Chief Executive Officer Circa £120,000 pa plus benefits Wokingham, Berkshire Do you have a strong commercial background and sound business acumen that places an emphasis on financial accountability and delivery? Then join Optalis as Chief Executive Officer and...
- 09 October 2019
- Aberdeen City Council - Aberdeen
- £20,182.00 to £22,683.00 per year
Job Description "Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this link and the Job Profile attached. These explain the job role and the type of person we're looking for". Location: Marischal College ...
- 09 October 2019
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, SW5 9HB
- £44,347-£50,549 pa including inner HCAS
The Club Drug Clinic is a dynamic, cutting edge NHS service for people who are experiencing problems with their use of club drugs and novel psychoactive substances. We are seeking an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse to become our Service Coordinator...
- 14 October 2019
- Islington Council - London, N5 1NS
- PO4 £41,466 - £44,373 p.a.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced social worker/practitioner to join the management team at the Islington Learning Disabilities Partnership. You will be working alongside clinical leads and social care managers to support and ...
- 15 October 2019
- Midlothian Council - Dalkeith, EH22 3AA
- £38,753.00 to £42,378.00 per year
Job Description You will have an awareness of professional and legislative changes and the development of good practice. You will also require post-qualifying direct practice experience of service planning or development, and substantial experience in the ...
- 18 October 2019
- Service Care Solutions - North Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, ls22 5he
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Service Manager within a Substance Misuse service, based in North Yorkshire The ideal candidate will hold strategic leadership, transformation, and line management ...
- 10 October 2019
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- £61,777 - £72,597 per annum
Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is a well performing Foundation Trust serving a population of around 441,000 across the Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales/North Amber Valley, High Peak and North East Derbyshire districts. Chesterfield ...