59 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (59)
- South East England (15)
- South West England (9)
- East Midlands (6)
- London (6)
- Scotland (5)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (5)
- Eastern England (4)
- North West England (4)
- North East England (3)
- Wales (1)
- 14 May 2020
- Newcastle College - London, UK, SE1 8LF
- £28,989 to £37,609 per hour
Southwark College require a dedicated, enthusiastic and qualified person to take on the role of Lecturer in Biology The main responsibilities of this role include the delivery and assessment of high quality learning programmes in A-level Biology, L3 HSC and L3...
- 20 May 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Hexham, NE46 1HN
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust delivers a wide range of health and social care to meet the needs of local people. A Full Time Care Manager 1 post has arisen within the West Care Manager 1 Team. The post will work across West Northumberland, ...
- 15 May 2020
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Brighton and Hove, BN2 3EW
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Community Sister to join our multidisciplinary community team, coordinating and delegating individual patient care by working across boundaries within secondary and social care settings. The role is that of a caseload ...
- 15 May 2020
- Peterborough City Council - Peterborough, Eastern England
- £19,554 to £21,589 per year
We are looking to appoint two exceptional candidates to the post of Supervised Contact Officer. These roles sit within the Corporate Parenting Service providing invaluable support to Children’s Social Care by supervising contact of children with their families...
- 27 May 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Blyth, NE24 3AG
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager / Clinical Lead for the Northumberland Community Learning Disability Team. The post will be county wide providing direct management and leadership to the community learning disability nursing teams ...
- 26 May 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M20 1FQ
- £19,737 - £21,142 p.a. (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 28 May 2020
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Aylesbury, HP20 1SD
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa pro rata
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic nurse or Allied Healthcare Professional to join our single point of access for community services. The Community Care and Coordination Team provides a single point of access ...
- 15 May 2020
- University of Derby - Derby
- £55,610 to £73,006 per year
We are seeking to appoint a senior manager to lead our successful and growing School of Nursing and Professional Practice. The role is both challenging and rewarding as it builds upon many years of highly regarded delivery and looks ahead to a period of ...
- 18 May 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Ashington, NE63 9JJ
- £21,892 to £24,157 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Band 4 Care Manager 1 to join the Home Safe Team at Northumbria Healthcare, the successful applicant will work in a integrated multi-disciplinary team that proactively facilitates a safe, effective and timely ...
- 19 May 2020
- Springfield Healthare - Garforth, Leeds
- £20,000 to £20,000 per year
Duty Supervisor Duty Supervisor We are looking for an experienced Supervisor to join our team, your key responsibility will be ensuring that good quality care is being delivered in the community by our care workers. You`ll be supporting the Registered Manager ...