144 Architectural design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (144)
- London (53)
- South East England (23)
- South West England (16)
- North West England (15)
- North East England (8)
- Scotland (7)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (6)
- Northern Ireland (3)
- East Midlands (2)
- Eastern England (2)
- Full time (144)
- 20 September 2019
- RDT Ltd - Kings Hill, West Malling
- £60,000 to £65,000 per year
- Excellent benefits including generous pension, private healthcare, 25 days annual leave, etc
As part of RDT’s ongoing commitment to hiring the best people for every vacancy we have, we recognise that sometimes we need to be flexible and consider the particular needs of each applicant. If you think your skills and experience might match this role but ...
- 04 September 2019
- Scottish Government - Ladywell House, Edinburgh.
- £47,504 to £59,229 per year
- £4,000 pay supplement payable after 9 months
We are currently seeking applications for a Lead Security Architect within the National Records of Scotland based in Ladywell House, Edinburgh. This is a permanent and pensionable appointment and new entrants will normally start on the minimum of the pay range...
- 11 September 2019
- Luxoft UK - Working from home / London, UK
- £70,000 to £80,000 per year
PREEvision Customization Specialist Luxoft UK Luxoft UK have an exciting opportunity in our team for a PREEvision Customization Specialist to build our practice offering in the areas below. You will therefore need to demonstrate expertise and strong knowledge ...
- 22 August 2019
- Fortune Techno Services Ltd - rg2 6ub
- £28,000 to £40,000 per year
Annual Salary: £28,000 to £40,000 (Depending on skills and experience) Location of Job: 200 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire. RG2 6UB Job Reference: MS/TA001 Job Type: Permanent (Full Time) Industry: Computer / IT Services Start Date: ASAP Standard ...
- 24 August 2019
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group - Manchester, M3 3AQ
The Requirements Join us in Manchester as a Payments Solutions Architect Lead As a Payments Solution Architect Lead, you'll be part of the senior leadership of the Payments Technology team, accountable for the safe and quality enablement of changes across ...
- 20 September 2019
- Torry Harris Business Solutions Europe Ltd - Slough
- £70,000 per year
Torry Harris is looking for an Integration Architect with 10-15 years’ industry experience to help with an ongoing SOA/API Engagement by providing technical or business analytical leadership for specific technical objectives within an implementation. ...
- 05 September 2019
- Rullion - London, London, WC1A 1DD
- £50,000 to £70,000 per year
- 17 September 2019
- Citadel Enterprise Europe Limited - London, UK
Job Description: Software Engineers create next generation software solutions to support business areas across the firm. Software Engineers work closely with technology leaders to develop and deliver custom software solutions that optimize performance and ...
- 27 August 2019
- Experis - Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4BY
- £75,000.00 per year
Lead Architect - Defence Basingstoke Excellent base salary Benefits incl. £6,400 car allowance, 15% bonus, 10% pension, family medical cover Working at a senior architect level and managing a design team, to define and deliver major technical projects/...
- 02 September 2019
- A.J SOFTWARE CONSULTING SERVICES LIMITED - Dartford, Kent
- £33,000 to £34,000 per year
We are looking for a experienced full stack developer who can join our small team working on developing an event management application product built around Angular, Node.js, ExpressJS and MongoDB as data store. Experienced candidate should be capable of ...