309 Architectural design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (309)
- London (110)
- South East England (52)
- South West England (33)
- North West England (23)
- Scotland (17)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (13)
- North East England (12)
- Eastern England (11)
- West Midlands (7)
- East Midlands (5)
- IT Jobs (156)
- Engineering Jobs (63)
- Creative & Design Jobs (28)
- Other/General Jobs (12)
- Consultancy Jobs (7)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (7)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (6)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (5)
- Sales Jobs (5)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (4)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (3)
- Teaching Jobs (3)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 12 September 2019
- Workstream Construction Services - HA6 1AB
My client is looking to hire a Senior Interior Artchitectural Designer to join their company in Northwood, London. The Role To support the Interior Architecture Design Manager and team in all private residential and luxury developer client projects from ...
- 20 August 2019
- MATCHESFASHION.COM - London, UK
• Lead the design and development of applications, servers and APIs • Provide technical leadership and direction • Own the delivery of software, including estimation, planning and release management • Lead, mentor and inspire a team of around 3 to 4 agile ...
- 01 September 2019
- LPS Group - Colchester, Essex
- £18,000 to £22,000 per year, pro rata
We are looking for a Client Manager to join our award winning architectural design practice. You will be the first point of contact for all clients, so first class customer service skills are a must, a candidate from a hospitality or customer facing role would...
- 04 September 2019
- Scottish Government - Ladywell House, Edinburgh.
- £47,504 to £59,229 per year
- £4,000 pay supplement payable after 9 months
We are currently seeking applications for a Lead Security Architect within the National Records of Scotland based in Ladywell House, Edinburgh. This is a permanent and pensionable appointment and new entrants will normally start on the minimum of the pay range...
- 02 September 2019
- HTA Design LLP - E1 8BL
- Competitive salary and benefits package
HTA Design is an award-winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in architecture, urban design, landscape architecture, interior design, graphic design and communications, sustainability and planning. Our focus ...
- 04 September 2019
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group - Edinburgh, EH12 1HQ
The Business We're looking for a Principle Engineer to join us in Edinburgh If you have experience driving solution architecture, design and development in a large transactional organisation, we need your expertise You'll be helping create a new Technology ...
- 11 September 2019
- Luxoft UK - Working from home / London, UK
- £70,000 to £80,000 per year
PREEvision Customization Specialist Luxoft UK Luxoft UK have an exciting opportunity in our team for a PREEvision Customization Specialist to build our practice offering in the areas below. You will therefore need to demonstrate expertise and strong knowledge ...
- 22 August 2019
- Fortune Techno Services Ltd - rg2 6ub
- £28,000 to £40,000 per year
Annual Salary: £28,000 to £40,000 (Depending on skills and experience) Location of Job: 200 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire. RG2 6UB Job Reference: MS/TA001 Job Type: Permanent (Full Time) Industry: Computer / IT Services Start Date: ASAP Standard ...
- 24 August 2019
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group - Manchester, M3 3AQ
The Requirements Join us in Manchester as a Payments Solutions Architect Lead As a Payments Solution Architect Lead, you'll be part of the senior leadership of the Payments Technology team, accountable for the safe and quality enablement of changes across ...
- 21 August 2019
- pureLiFi - Edinburgh, Scotland
As the ASIC Analogue Design Engineer, your responsibilities will cover the specification, architecture, and design of next generation Optoelectronic Modules for the LiFi system. The core responsibilities include: • Own the technical definition of the analogue ...