10 Designer swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (10)
- London (2)
- South East England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- North East England (1)
- North West England (1)
- Cymru (1)
- West Midlands (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 13 July 2020
- People in Action - LS9 6NL
- £9 per hour
Do you want to join our dedicated Design it Yourself Team and make a real difference to our members lives? We have an exciting opportunity that has arisen within our Personal Health and Wellbeing Service for a group support worker. People in Action’s Health & ...
- 29 July 2020
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Swansea, SA1 8QY
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and enthusiastic individual to join the Primary Care and Cluster Planning Team for a fixed period to cover maternity leave. You would play a pivotal role in the management of primary care services and...
- 10 July 2020
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - Coventry, CV1 5FY
- £53,168 - £62,001 pro rata
A Vacancy at Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust. An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with the Refugee Well-Being Service in Coventry as part of the Community Mental Health Directorate (Jed Francique, is Associate Director of Operations). ...
- 23 July 2020
- Durham University - Durham, County Durham, DH1 3LE
- £17,046 per year
- pro rata
Food Service Assistants Fixed Term Contracts available for Start Dates in September Various hours of work including 16, 20 or 25 hours per week to work 32 weeks per year (term time only) £17,046 (per annum, pro-rata) Are you excited about becoming part of a ...
- 05 August 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E15 4PT
- £68,554 - £79,374 £68,554 to 79,374 per annum, pro rata for part time
East London Foundation Trust are looking to appoint a Lead Nurse for Specialist Children and Young Peoples Services (SCYPS) as either a 9 month fixed term assignment or secondment, working a minimum of 3 days per week, although there may be scope for a full ...
- 17 July 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 7LE
- £31,365 - £37,890 £31,365 - £37,890
Band 6 Occupational Therapist , Sobell House Hospice Churchill Hospital, Oxford (Maternity Cover) 0.6 WTE / 22.5 hours per week Are you looking for a role where you can spend time getting to know your patient? Would you enjoy seeing patients in a variety or ...
- 28 July 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - London, E4 8LF
- £28,691 - £35,207 £24,907 - £30,615 pa (Plus HCAS) pro rata
COMMUNITY DIETITIAN This is an exciting opportunity to work as a NELFT Community Dietitian and provide dietetic input across the Borough of Waltham Forest and NELFT. The post holder will be able to consolidate or gain wider experience in a range of general ...
- 05 August 2020
- Making Space - Sale, Greater Manchester
- £9.94 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bank Senior Support Worker to join Making Space, a national charity providing Health & social care services, based at Syrian House, our residential home in Sale M33 5AL. Syrian House is a large Victorian residence ...
- 27 July 2020
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Bisley, GU24 9AB
- £20 per hour
THIS ROLE IS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED NURSES ONLY About the Role About the role; As a Registered Nurse for Maria Mallaband Care Group we ask for you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social ...
- 20 July 2020
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - York, YO31 8HE
- £19,737 - £21,142 pro rata
A Vacancy at York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic person to work within both teams as a Senior Pharmacy Assistant. This is an 18 month fixed term position, based on the York site, ...