130 Healthcare swyddi yn North West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- North West England (130)
- Greater Manchester (51)
- Lancashire (35)
- Merseyside (31)
- Cheshire (11)
- Cumbria (2)
Math o gytundeb
- 30 July 2021
- Jobwise - Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL1 8EZ
- £25,000 to £35,000 per year
- Free Parking, Training, Contrib Pension
We are looking for a full or part qualified ACCA or ACA Accountant to join a well-established and leading firm in the North West. This role will be paying GBP25,000 to GBP35,000 depending on experience and will be available to start immediately for the ...
- 21 July 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £38,890 - £44,503 Per annum (pro rata)
Would you like an opportunity to focus your career in a dynamic and fast paced Clinical Service Unit (CSU), managing Theatres and Elective In-Reach services? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and proactive individual to join the leadership ...
- 09 July 2021
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust - Bolton, BL4 0JR
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa
IT Service Desk Technician - Band 3 An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual who is keen to be at the forefront of IT innovation within the NHS. You will be part of a dedicated, hardworking team delivering first point of contact for all ...
- 28 July 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Trafford, M33 7BH
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum, pro rata
We are Trafford Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation bringing together NHS community health services and adult social care services in Trafford. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Trafford by ...
- 08 July 2021
- Lancashire Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Preston, PR2 9HT
An opportunity exist to join our regional neurosciences centre for Lancashire and South Cumbria, due to several major service developments recently, including accreditation as a major trauma centre and designation as a tertiary vascular centre. You would be ...
- 16 July 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Wythenshawe, M23 9LT
- £24,907 - £30,615 p.a
If you are motivated, driven and want to be part of a team who are dedicated to delivering high quality care to patients and their carer’s, this can be the job for you. We are a multidisciplinary team who work closely together and support each other, whilst ...
- 29 July 2021
- The Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust - Liverpool, L7 8XP
- £75,914 - £87,754 per annum
Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (LUHFT) has great ambitions and has recently launched its new three year strategy Our Future Together. We are now seeking to appoint a Deputy Director of Strategy and Planning; a new role in the organisation ...
- 27 July 2021
- Health Education England - Liverpool, L3 4BL
- £24,907 per annum pro rata
Health Education England is committed to recruiting the best person for the job, based solely on their ability and individual merit as measured against the criteria for the role; through a process that is fair, open, consistent and free from discrimination. ...
- 30 July 2021
- Jobwise - Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL1 8AN
- £18,000 to £20,000 per year
- Free Parking, Pension
This long established family owned business company is looking for an experienced Sales Ledger Administrator to join them due to expansion. There is a salary of up to GBP20,000 along with free parking and great benefits including private healthcare, pension ...
Community Central Admin Clerical Officer | Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
- 08 July 2021
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Hyde, Cheshire, SK14 1NG
- £18,005 - £19,337 Per Annum
Band 2 37.5 hours per week Permanent We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Central Admin Clerical Support team. This post will support the transfer of children’s community health records that are moving into or out of Tameside & ...