15 Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid yn BuckinghamshireDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South East England
- Buckinghamshire (15)
- Milton Keynes (6)
- Amersham (3)
- Aylesbury (3)
- High Wycombe (2)
- Buckingham (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 20 September 2021
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Berkshire, HP7 0JD
- £45,753 - £51,668 pro rata
The Berkshire, Oxfordshire, & Buckinghamshire Local Maternity System (BOB LMS) Workforce Lead The Berkshire, Oxfordshire, & Buckinghamshire Local Maternity System (BOB LMS) is looking to appoint a fixed term (12 months) Workforce Lead. The post holder will ...
- 17 September 2021
- Westgate Healthcare - HP22 5ZB
- £9.2 per hour
COVID-19 VACCINATIONS – please note that in line with Government guidance, only new recruits that have had a full course of an MHRA approved COVID-19 vaccine, or who are medically exempt from the requirement to be vaccinated, are eligible to work in the care ...
- 16 September 2021
- Sunrise Senior Living & Gracewell Healthcare - High Wycombe, Home Counties, HP14 3JS
- £19 to £21 per hour
You care for them, we’ll care for you Work in a place where great nurses can thrive. Help our residents stay happy and healthy, boost your skills and build a great career in nursing. About the role We’re looking for friendly, talented and passionate nurses to ...
- 10 September 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Milton Keynes, MK14 6BL
- £32,306 - £39,027 p.a. (pro rata if part time)
Come and join our School Nursing Service Are you a SCPHN School Nurse who is highly motivated with excellent team working and communication skills? If so then we would love you to come and join us We are currently expanding our School Nursing Service as part ...
- 09 September 2021
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - High Wycombe, HP11 2TT
- £22,549 - £24,882 pa pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Cardiovascular for a Patient Pathway Coordinators to work in the following specialities: • Cardiology • Stroke Medicine • Neurology The post holder will play a key role in actively validating and managing the ...
- 09 September 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Bletchely, MK3 6EN
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum inclusive
Are you confident, innovative, forward thinking professional who is looking to use your skills and knowledge in a proactive way? Do you like change? Do you like to think outside the box? If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these then we are the team for you An ...
- 09 September 2021
- Inside Limited - Bletchley, Milton Keynes
- Pension contributions
Managing Finance queries Input Purchase orders Input Sales Invoices/Purchase Invoices Keep track of accounts payable and receivable Payment runs Expenses Xero accounting(desirable not essential as training will be given)
- 08 September 2021
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Amersham, HP7 0JD
- £32,306 - £39,027 pa pro rata
Buckinghamshire wheelchair service is based at Amersham Hospital and has approximately 7,000 clients across the county. The wheelchair service assesses and provides for service users of all ages, manual and powered wheelchairs/buggies, postural seating and ...
- 07 September 2021
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Aylesbury, HP21 8AL
- £20,330 - £21,777 pa pro rata
An exciting opportunity has become available to become part of a thriving team with the Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust within the Performance Team . We are looking for an enthusiastic and well organised Pathway Validator - to work within our team. Experience...
- 06 September 2021
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Stoke Mandeville, HP21 8AL
- £18,005 - £19,337 pa pro rata
2 AFC x Band 2 part time for Stoke Mandeville Hospital and Wycombe Hospital, Be available to work a 7 day working pattern (Saturdays and Sundays) , cover leave and sickness absence and cover across sites.(Stoke Mandeville and Wycombe hospitals) An opportunity ...